Dragon Bug: Greater Mistral Untargetable

by Verpelican

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Dragon Bug: Greater Mistral Untargetable

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I'm at the end of my game, level 20 and going around finishing all the collectables and acheivement stuffs.

At the end of the Greater Mistral fight, right as the dragon is about to die. He becomes untargetable and stops fighting. He stands there still moving his tail/head but not actually going anywhere or fighting me. The game registers me hitting him but im not doing any damage. Im still considered in combat (although i think thats because of the area around the dragon is an auto combat area) 

I've 'killed' him twice now, resetting him by going back to a campsite but hes not actually dieing. Any tips? anyone have the same problem? 

Message 1 of 5 (2,204 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Dragon Bug: Greater Mistral Untargetable

Last patch for the game I think was late 2015.(October)

So basically anything that is reported in the game after October 2015 will still be in the game now as nothing has changed.  Since original release was Nov 2014, that was a full year support about average nowadays....not in any way ideal, but it is what it is.

PS....it was better length than they gave Mass Effect Andromeda.....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View in thread

Message 5 of 5 (1,265 Views)

All Replies

★★ Novice

I have the same issue, playing on a PC

Message 2 of 5 (1,840 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same here. Xbox one. Did you solve it?
Message 3 of 5 (1,644 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It's 2018 and this is still an issue?

Message 4 of 5 (1,139 Views)

Last patch for the game I think was late 2015.(October)

So basically anything that is reported in the game after October 2015 will still be in the game now as nothing has changed.  Since original release was Nov 2014, that was a full year support about average nowadays....not in any way ideal, but it is what it is.

PS....it was better length than they gave Mass Effect Andromeda.....

I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
Message 5 of 5 (1,266 Views)