Dragon Age inqusition russian language

by kindzaza112

Original Post

Dragon Age inqusition russian language

★★★ Newbie

hello, my name is Dimitrijsand im living in UK, i can play dragon age inqusition,but i can install onlyin english language, i whant to ask if i can ger russian version dragon age? or how i can change english to russian

Message 1 of 3 (313 Views)

Re: Dragon Age inqusition russian language

I know language is based off where you are at, and isn't supposed to be able to be changed, last I had heard.  There are several videos out on Youtube showing how to make it change, but they are at your own risk.

Youtube of russian to english which should be similar.

EA Answers question showing a different way also....

good luck, maybe someone else knows a better way...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 2 of 3 (303 Views)

Russian Localization fon DAI (In Europe)

★★★ Newbie

Hey,

Got my DAI in Origin-Store (living in Germany) with Englisch Language Package, the only language i could download extra was German. I understand german as well but realy prefer to play games in russian. Have not found any way to change text or speech in russian. I got all the files in loctext file russian aswell, the game just wont change it. I also tryed to swap this files with that from russian version, and it worked for the text till today, where all the text in the Game was gone and i had to repair it, and can play only with englisch and german. Maybe someone got a solution here (didnt find any in forum).

Michael

Message 3 of 3 (240 Views)