Re: Dragon Age inquisition won't launch

by Rotornator

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Thank you RedHawk00 and NormanChicken. Finally after days of trying to update drivers and re-install, the 'fix' of disabling Origin (right click DA:I in 'My Games')  worked.

To EA Origin I must tell you that I play on Steam. I know Steam. Steam is a friend of mine. Origin, you are no Valve Steam."

Message 61 of 82 (1,875 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Dragon age dosent launch for me either.  Even after disabling orgin through "my games -> DA". This is bs

Message 62 of 82 (1,859 Views)

★★★ Newbie

System restore didn't help (game had been working until today), but "disable Origins in game" did; thanks for the workaround!

Message 63 of 82 (1,852 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I‘ve just bought this game today for 70 bucks and I can't even play it for a second. I downloaded it for twice! I am so disapointted!!!

Message 64 of 82 (1,768 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Try closing Razer Synapse and then open Origin and launch the game

Message 65 of 82 (1,750 Views)

★★★ Novice

If you dont have any razer produkt, try repair or install Microsoft NET Framework 4.5.2.

This, i think, solved my problem.

Message 66 of 82 (1,746 Views)

★ Novice

Start it up. Go all the way to the do not turn off when saving. Then black screen. 

Please help.

Message 67 of 82 (1,632 Views)

★ Novice

I had the same problem as most of the people the game worked fine a while ago but then Origin patched and it would not even load. What worked for me and many others is Disabling Origin in Game with that option checked off it works fine. The last patch that Origin sent out messed up their systems.

Message 68 of 82 (1,612 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I reinstalled DA:I this morning because I wanted to be able to play it in English. I launched the game to see if it worked and everything was fine. A couple of hours ago I finally wanted to start playing, but it wouldn't launch. I tried repairing the game as well as disabling Origin, but it didn't change anything. So what now?

Message 69 of 82 (1,602 Views)

★ Novice

Even with the Origin disabled its still doing the same thing.

Message 70 of 82 (1,567 Views)