Dragon Age announcement teased for December

by SofaJockeyUK

Original Post

Dragon Age announcement teased for December

Casey Hudson's latest blog teased a Dragon Age announcement in December.

"If you’ve been following these blogs, or myself and Mark Darrah on Twitter, you know we’re also working on some secret Dragon Age stuff.  Dragon Age is an incredibly important franchise in our studio, and we’re excited to continue its legacy.  Look for more on this in the coming month (though I won’t tell you where to look…)"

http://blog.bioware.com/2018/11/29/november-update/

What do you think it could be?

A book, a mobile game or a full game series installment?

Mostly following BioWare & Star Wars games. Old timer. Helping out here does not mean I work for EA so I don't have all the answers. Also hangs out on BSN. 

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 1 of 2 (243 Views)

Re: Dragon Age announcement teased for December

I HOPE it is the next game announcement....I FEAR it will be a mobile app/game announcement.  I hope they look over at Blizzard and the hubbub around the last Diablo announcement for mobile and figure out that isn't what most console/PC gamers want, which should be their core market.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 2 of 2 (214 Views)