Re: Dragon Age Keep won't update hidden Inquisition tiles.

by disi456

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Dragon Age Keep won't update hidden Inquisition tiles.

★★★ Newbie

Hello,

So the issue I am having is that despite having completed certain things, having saved my game, and having Inquisition connect to the Dragon Age servers and my Origins account, the Operations tile and all but one of the subtiles within it remain hidden. Other tiles have updated correctly as I made choices in the game, but not this one, and it is rather frustrating. I am aware of what the tiles and their options are, as I have found them on the internet, but only "Did the Inquisitor reach out to another Red Jenny?" is revealed. As for "What happened to the young lovers in Val Royeaux?" I found the operation on my war table completed but the tile is hidden. "Did the Inquisitor regularly deploy Inquisition forces on operations?" Is hidden despite me having completed every available operation. And as for Sutherland, I never formed his party, yet even the "never formed" option is hidden. I haven't found a way to reveal them even to change them, much less get my saved game to sync and reveal them. It isn't a huge deal but is frustrating. If anyone has an answer it would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Message 1 of 3 (19,267 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero

If you open one of your (preferably completed) playthrough states as an editable state (if you don't know how to do this, go to your World States in the Keep, click the arrow to the right or choose 'playthrough states' from the dropdown menu, select the state you want to look at and click the 'copy to editable' button. Then go back to editable states, select the state you just copied over, load it in the keep and edit in the tapestry as you normally would), do these tiles still not show up?

If you want all the tiles to show up, you can set the Keep to show spoilers by clicking the little planet in the upper right corner, then clicking the gear tab in the sidebar that gets opened. Under the sound and language settings is the spoiler toggle. Change that, then see if the hidden tiles now appear.

Hopefully they'll have all these little issues with the Keep sorted out before Dragon Age 4 comes along and it actually matters Tongue out 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If a post solves your issue, please mark it as solved, it may help others with the same issue in future. Standard smile

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (24,779 Views)

All Replies

Hero

If you open one of your (preferably completed) playthrough states as an editable state (if you don't know how to do this, go to your World States in the Keep, click the arrow to the right or choose 'playthrough states' from the dropdown menu, select the state you want to look at and click the 'copy to editable' button. Then go back to editable states, select the state you just copied over, load it in the keep and edit in the tapestry as you normally would), do these tiles still not show up?

If you want all the tiles to show up, you can set the Keep to show spoilers by clicking the little planet in the upper right corner, then clicking the gear tab in the sidebar that gets opened. Under the sound and language settings is the spoiler toggle. Change that, then see if the hidden tiles now appear.

Hopefully they'll have all these little issues with the Keep sorted out before Dragon Age 4 comes along and it actually matters Tongue out 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If a post solves your issue, please mark it as solved, it may help others with the same issue in future. Standard smile

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 3 (24,780 Views)

★★★★ Novice

OMG, Thank you!

I never thought about this arrow to the right Standard smile

Message 3 of 3 (17,500 Views)