Re: Dragon Age Keep won't import my choices

by EA_Kristi

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Dragon Age Keep won't import my choices

★★★ Newbie

I've tried to import my DA:O progress into the Keep platform. It goes well, shows my character and achievments... The problem starts when I try to review the progress with Arrat - it's ALL DEFAULT - no romances, no Grimoire, no Morrigan's baby - I've done all these, yet the imported save shows no progress of that...

How to make it count? I really want to import the choices since I've spent so many hours playing the game and I want to meet Morrigan Standard smile

Message 1 of 6 (11,154 Views)

Accepted Solution

EA Staff

@Dako1988PL Basically yes Frown

More info in the following article: http://help.ea.com/en-us/help/dragon-age/dragon-age-keep-faq (We currently have issues with the help site, so if you get an error with the article, check back in few hours)

Let us know if you have any further questions!

View in thread

Message 6 of 6 (11,376 Views)

All Replies

EA Staff

@Dako1988PL have you made sure that the save you are importing is of a full game completion, not an earlier one from the campaign?

Message 2 of 6 (11,131 Views)

★★★ Newbie

How do I ensure about that? I've deleted all other characters besides the one I've completed the game with. I've loaded the last save, re-saved it and it still didn't upload properly into the keep - no choices are selected Frown

Message 3 of 6 (11,124 Views)

EA Staff

@Dako1988PL Actually sorry, this I my bad Frown

Apparently the Keep does not automatically update the world state when you import a character any more. You need to manually create a world state by selecting the options you want.

Again, sorry for the confusion caused!

Message 4 of 6 (11,118 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Excuse me - does it mean the Keep does absolutely NOTHING besides importing achievments? I still have to manually select all the choices I've made durring playthrough? Why even bother with the import then, since I can't make ANY use of the save files?

Message 5 of 6 (11,116 Views)

EA Staff

@Dako1988PL Basically yes Frown

More info in the following article: http://help.ea.com/en-us/help/dragon-age/dragon-age-keep-faq (We currently have issues with the help site, so if you get an error with the article, check back in few hours)

Let us know if you have any further questions!

Message 6 of 6 (11,377 Views)