Dragon Age Keep have problems from time to time, usually for a couple of minutes at a time, but this time it has been having issues for two days on my end.
- I log into my EA account
- Dragon Age Keep loads for a bit...
- "Oops, an error occured, please refresh the page and retry."
I asked others if they were having the same problems, but the website works fine for them. I want to do another playthrough on Inquisition with my own world state.
Tried different browsers, different devices, even another internet connection. Same error again and again.
Was in contact with an EA advisor, but they could see no issues with my EA account. I asked if they could log into Dragon Age Keep on their end using my account, but they weren't allowed to do that apparently.
So how can I fix this?
I'm still the same issue with Dragon Age Keep going for 5 days. So far I've been in contact with 5 different EA advisors, no one seems to be aware that Dragon Age Keep is even a thing, nor are they allowed to log into my EA account on Dragon Age Keep for themselves to see the issue, even with my permission. The only conversation that has been somewhat productive was the one I had with an EA advisor today.
What I've tried so far:
* Different browsers - issue persists
* Different devices - issue persists on all of them
* Different internet connections - issue persists
* Running CCleaner and then going to Dragon Age Keep - issue persists
* Flush DNS cache - issue persists
* Clean boot - issue persists
I keep saying to the advisors there must be an issue with my EA account and some sort of database error between that and Dragon Age Keep, but to no avail.
Is anyone else having issues with Dragon Age Keep?