Re: Dragon Age Keep "Career"

by Rawex

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Sigh, I think i will believe what i was told by the "real tech EA Support" over what you are saying.

I was told to post directly in here and my post fits perfectly in this section of the forum since it is about Dragon Age: Inquisition "game-play discussions"

What i will not is discuss any more unrelated arguments with you, just because you have taken offence to me.

There is lots of ways you could have handled your disagreement with me, but you choose to write poorly small and annoying remarks all the time, where of course you have been given the same treatment back, so stop your beckering please, that would be nice.

Be what you're supposed to be in here, nice and helpful and not cynical and pessimistic.

I never asked for your negative attitude and if you disagree with the thread, then just stop posting in it, again i was told from EA Support to do this, and that i have, wasn't done to * you off, but it was done to get the attention of those that make the game and YES, they do read in this forum, otherwise you tell me that EA Support have told me a clear out lie and made me do something that is a absolute waste of my time?

Message 21 of 22 (232 Views)

Problem is solved, and the last posts are way off original topic.  If you wish to discuss posting style and or information I may suggest taking it to PMs.  But keep in mind even in them forum rules still apply.  Locking thread to keep it from getting any worse here...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 22 of 22 (248 Views)