Re: Dragon Age Keep "Career"

by Rawex

Original Post

★ Apprentice

@mcsupersport wrote:

THEY PUT DLC PACK ON SALE??!!??!!???!!!  Better play it while you can, the world is coming to an end.......

Large smile

Glad something worked out for you, as the keep has become a bit more of a PItA with every "upgrade" to it....

PltA? Thats a new word for me. ^^

and Thanks! Just for notify, all DLC packs is on sale, with a 20% discount, with all, meaning Mass Effect 2 and Mass Effect 3 as well. ^^

Happy days and gaming mcsupersport! NerdParty hat

Message 11 of 22 (569 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Slip of the caps-lock key.  "PItA" = "PitA" = "pita" = "PITA" = "pain in the ass".

(Kinda' liked someone else I can think of... Tongue out )

Message 12 of 22 (545 Views)

★ Apprentice

@ThandalNLyman wrote:

Slip of the caps-lock key.  "PItA" = "PitA" = "pita" = "PITA" = "pain in the *".

(Kinda' liked someone else I can think of... Tongue out )

Dude you a troll or what? Now it's like there is a pattern...

Would had been funny, if you had told me the real meaning of the word as well... Really? Seriously?

Well to report back, it didn't unlock all DLC, it only unlocked specific reward DLC's given by Dragon Age Keep, so the unlocks was justified.

With the new DLC pack, i got a bunch of new DLC in my game and by bunch i mean A LOT, which is nice and now i can complete the Legacy as well with the Memento of Mark of the Assassin.

At least i do something constructive.. "ThandalNLyman" The Worthless Cynical Commentator.

Message 13 of 22 (532 Views)

Actually on my screen he wrote out pain in the A**, with stars being ss...but most likely the automatic content filter changed it to just *.....yeah, EA does that to limit what can be said on the forum, and Heros and up I assume can see more cause we need to be able to actually see what people are writing to edit and make judgement calls about removals and such.

So technically he did write it out, he just wasn't supposed to by forum autoedit rules...lol.

Hope you enjoy the DLC, as I know they were nice to have...and the stories were good.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 14 of 22 (526 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

@mcsupersport wrote:

Actually on my screen he wrote out pain in the A**, with stars being ss...but most likely the automatic content filter changed it to just *.....yeah, EA does that to limit what can be said on the forum, and Heros and up I assume can see more cause we need to be able to actually see what people are writing to edit and make judgement calls about removals and such.

So technically he did write it out, he just wasn't supposed to by forum autoedit rules...lol.

Hope you enjoy the DLC, as I know they were nice to have...and the stories were good.

"Face slap" Naa it is me, so it did mean that... PitA...

I thought it was a bad joke he pulled on me (which he did), that i didn't really find funny cause of how unhelpful he has been.

in that case, lol thanks mcsupersport for writing it out for me. ;D

It's amazing with the extra DLC how many new items ive gotten in the game. O.O (I almost don't know what to do with it all.) heheh so much stuff.

Looking much forward to be playing it and all of Mass Effect 2-3 DLC's as well. (Great games.)

Message 15 of 22 (520 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Let's see now...

1. Everything I've told you has been accurate.

2. There's nothing anyone could do to resolve your (original) issue of wanting to "un-unlock" your DA Keep profiles.

3. You've been argumentative and borderline insulting since your first post.  (The one that started with "Sarcastic".)

Appears to me you've received more than adequate player-to-player assistance, which is all the AHQ provides, or is intended to provide.

Message 16 of 22 (510 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

@ThandalNLyman wrote:

Let's see now...

1. Everything I've told you has been accurate.

2. There's nothing anyone could do to resolve your (original) issue of wanting to "un-unlock" your DA Keep profiles.

3. You've been argumentative and borderline insulting since your first post.  (The one that started with "Sarcastic".)

Appears to me you've received more than adequate player-to-player assistance, which is all the AHQ provides, or is intended to provide.

No.

1. This Thread was never about receiving any "player-to-player assistance", but It was a thread about making the developers aware over this missing feature which would be nice to have.

2. You have been the slightly insulting and annoying one from the start in BOTH THREADS, doing nothing that a person should do, which is "help". You have done the total opposite since the start. (Being very pessimistic all the time.)

3. The (original) issue as you call it, has NOTHING to do with this thread, otherwise i would have updated that one and not made a entirely new thread from scratch AS I WAS TOLD to do from the real EA Support. (I had given a link to the old thread to them under the conversation and i was told to make a new one.)

4. Please stop trying to "derail" the thread, you are a EA volunteer helper and should know better, TRY TO ACT like it and stop getting personal all the freaking time, plxiplox?

Message 17 of 22 (375 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Why does my post keep getting deleted?

I 100% see my post here, but it gets removed from no apparent reason, which is getting pretty annoying, it feels like a moderator thats playing tricks on me, which isn't fair.

This is more of a test post to see if that gets deleted as well...

(Woaw, i noticed that if i "Quote" ThandalNLyman, then my post gets deleted, thats weird? So i wrote the same comment over 20 times now, great...)

Message 18 of 22 (449 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Unfortunately, the developers do not seem to visit the AHQ. (Unlike how they used to frequent the old BioWare forums.) 

As I said in an earlier post, the AHQ is for player-to-player  technical self-help and game-play discussions.  When you post here you are not talking to BioWare, EA, Sony, or Microsoft.  We're just fellow gamers, doin' the best we can...

And the AHQ homepage explains that (poorly, I admit) when it says:

"[See] answers provided by the community and EA for solutions to common issues..."

and

"Share your knowledge and help out your fellow players by answering ... questions."

The only EA staff who post here on the AHQ are the Community Managers, not the devs.  The "official" feedback channels for EA products seem to be Facebook and Twitter.  That's where you can communicate with the people who make this stuff.

Message 19 of 22 (413 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

@ThandalNLyman wrote:

Unfortunately, the developers do not seem to visit the AHQ. (Unlike how they used to frequent the old BioWare forums.) 

As I said in an earlier post, the AHQ is for player-to-player  technical self-help and game-play discussions.  When you post here you are not talking to BioWare, EA, Sony, or Microsoft.  We're just fellow gamers, doin' the best we can...

And the AHQ homepage explains that (poorly, I admit) when it says:

"[See] answers provided by the community and EA for solutions to common issues..."

and

"Share your knowledge and help out your fellow players by answering ... questions."

The only EA staff who post here on the AHQ are the Community Managers, not the devs.  The "official" feedback channels for EA products seem to be Facebook and Twitter.  That's where you can communicate with the people who make this stuff.

Sigh, I think i will believe what i was told by the "real tech EA Support" over what you are saying.

I was told to post directly in here and my post fits perfectly in this section of the forum since it is about Dragon Age: Inquisition "game-play discussions"

What i will not is discuss any more unrelated arguments with you, just because you have taken offence to me.

There is lots of ways you could have handled your disagreement with me, but you choose to write poorly small and annoying remarks all the time, where of course you have been given the same treatment back, so stop your beckering please, that would be nice.

Be what you're supposed to be in here, nice and helpful and not cynical and pessimistic.

I never asked for your negative attitude and if you disagree with the thread, then just stop posting in it, again i was told from EA Support to do this, and that i have, wasn't done to * you off, but it was done to get the attention of those that make the game and YES, they do read in this forum, otherwise you tell me that EA Support have told me a clear out lie and made me do something that is a absolute waste of my time?

Message 20 of 22 (369 Views)