Re: Dragon Age Keep only shows PC persona

by INsaneyAC

Original Post

Dragon Age Keep only shows PC persona

★★★ Newbie

Does anyone know how to link my PS3 to my Dragon Age Keep account?  All the things I setup in the keep can't go to my PS3 game apparently.

Message 1 of 11 (13,855 Views)

★★★ Guide

You don't directly link them, you have to log in to Origin and Dragon Age Keep with the same ID/email. When you start a new DAI game, the character creator will connect to dragon age keep and check for any world state exports that are available under the same ID/email you are currently logged into Origin with. So if you used a different email in the Keep, you will have to start a new Keep account with the email you use for Origin and redo your world state.

Message 2 of 11 (13,823 Views)

★★★ Newbie

2 years in the future so if u respond, great. Im on xbox nothing is connecting not even when im on origins every xbox in the house says the email is what i have but never does it tell me that my xbox is connected to keep

Message 3 of 11 (12,654 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Have you seen/followed the advice in this topic: Gamertag / PSN ID and EA Origin account / BSN account - Connection & Changes?

Message 4 of 11 (12,643 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hello!

I've just encountered the same problem trying to set up my gf's account so she could play Inquisition. Since she hadn't got any accounts (PS Network or Origins) when playing the second one she was disappointed her choices hadn't carried over from the first one. Because of this, she only wanted to link DA Origins to her world state but her new playstation account wouldn't show up on the Keep. Like you, only the PC persona showed on there. Yet, the same email and PSN ID was used to create the new accounts. No solution was online despite this being an issue for so many. Out of desperation, I booted up DA 2 and linked it to her new PS account. Dragon Age Keep now shows her playstation account instead of only the PC persona. I know this isn't a concise fix but by logging in in-game on both DA 1 and DA 2 and loading up a save then saving, the playstation persona now shows on DA Keep! 

On a side note, her PSN account was showing up on Origins, just not on DA Keep.

Message 5 of 11 (11,406 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Ive been trying to figure out why my dragon age keep wont connect to my xbox account and theyre all using the same email address fml

Message 6 of 11 (6,895 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Seriously . this is messed up. My original Xbox account wont show up because some ***head decided to make the login only work with email address and not with the gamer tag as it is saved even in my firefox.

WTF?

Now i have the dumb origins account linked to the email of my original xbox account and the keep wont show my xbox.

Only my PC.

Sorry im angry.

this problem exists since SIX years and no one could be bothered to fix it???

I had to create an alt xbox account with a new address just to be able to play inquisition with a new world build. Because the keep wouldn't find my xbox. 

Now i started on my original account by playing DAO and guess what! Its not in the keep.

Thanks for 4 wasted weeks.

Thank you ORIGINS for F**** up my gamertag!

Message 7 of 11 (3,209 Views)

DAO and DA2 were never designed to work with the keep and instead were designed to work with the now defunct Bioware website.  Since they weren't made for the Keep, then the transfer of data to the keep by DAO and DA2 is very hit or miss.  The best way to get the data there is to manually enter the data into the keep by creating your character there and then making the correct choices into the tapestry for your characters.  It is a bit of a pain, but that is the only sure way to handle it. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 8 of 11 (3,195 Views)

Yes, the Keep doesn't auto-upload DA Origins.

Just key your decisions into the Keep. Standard smile

Mostly following BioWare & Star Wars games. Old timer. Helping out here does not mean I work for EA so I don't have all the answers. Also hangs out on BSN. 

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 9 of 11 (3,179 Views)

★★★ Novice
@SofaJockeyUK Not helping!
Message 10 of 11 (3,125 Views)