Re: Dragon Age Keep isn't working..

by zena911

Original Post

Dragon Age Keep isn't working..

★★ Novice

So, the Dragon Age Keep seems to be broken for me. Whenever I open it, it loads for a while and says that there was an error and to retry. Either that, or it says the Keep is undergoing maitenance, but it's been doing this for the last 15 or so hours. I just got Inquisition, and I'm not going to play it without the proper world state.

Message 1 of 8 (4,393 Views)

★★ Novice

So, the Tapestry JUST worked.. for about 37 seconds before I got that same error..

Message 2 of 8 (4,383 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am having the same issue.  It shows a maintenance page directly after this.  Is it truly under maintenance?

Message 3 of 8 (4,349 Views)

★★ Novice

Aforementioned maintenance page.

Message 4 of 8 (4,325 Views)

★ Novice

I'm having the same problem! Just got a new PC that can actually play Inquisition, but I'm still waiting for the freaking Keep to work!

Message 5 of 8 (4,291 Views)

★★ Novice

It went back up for about 5 minutes, just long enough for me to switch all the important decisions from Origins, but not long enough to do anything with DA2. Then, it went back down. Why, Bioware, why?!?!

Message 6 of 8 (4,273 Views)

★ Novice

The same thing just happened to me! All of yesterday I couldn't get on, then today was managed to login for about 2 minutes before it stopped working again.

Message 7 of 8 (4,270 Views)

★ Novice

the same thing... from time to time the tapestry would appear but it would shut down in a minute. I really hope it is fixed before the weekend Disappointed 

Message 8 of 8 (4,224 Views)