Dragon Age Keep import & Golden Nug issues [solution PC/PS4 only]

by xy13x

Original Post

Re: Dragon Age Inquisition won't load a custom world state

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem. I have a fresh installation of DA:I and Origin. I have the same account there and on the keep. In keep it says that it is loaded into the game. But there is nothing. Just the default world state and no option of importing my own. Very anoying.

Message 81 of 357 (1,676 Views)

Re: Dragon Age Inquisition Tapestry Issues

★★★★ Novice
@Alysheba At least you've played the game once. Of all the times I decided to play the game for the first time, this happened :/
Message 82 of 357 (1,380 Views)

Keep won't sync

★★★★ Novice

Collectibles are not syncing with golden nug and the nug in haven is missing on other characters, the game will also not use my custom world when making a new character. I have made sure to follow all trouble shooting already given to me and double checked that I am using the right origin account and Xbox gamertag

Message 83 of 357 (1,225 Views)

Re: Keep won't sync

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Same here! And this has been the last 3 days. I noticed when I was on the main menu that server status was not appearing above my profile name so I'm thinking it's an issues with the servers.

Message 84 of 357 (1,221 Views)

Re: Dragon Age Keep not importing

★ Novice

You think this could correspond with the fact that EA has caught people cheating in APEX Legends? Or maybe it could be some group disruppting EA/Bioware servers in protest to Anthem. Seeing as so many people have been mad over the game.

Message 85 of 357 (1,525 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Same for me, it’s been 3 days so I was suspecting something server related since everything else ea related and not works fine.

Message 86 of 357 (1,216 Views)

Re: Dragon Age Keep import & Golden Nug issues

★★★★★ Novice

Wow, still not fixed, even though 68 people have this problem and over 10 tickets, reports and that they are ''working'' on it. This is getting ridiculous. Disappointed

Message 87 of 357 (1,521 Views)

★★ Novice

I hope it gets fixed soon. I feel naked without all my schematics lol

Message 88 of 357 (1,213 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Yeah, I’ve been wanting to start a new game while using an older character to get schematics, in the process of troubleshooting I ended up losing all my saves, 100s of hours lost, so I really hope it’s solved soon and that I didn’t lose all my schematics along with my saves.

Message 89 of 357 (1,210 Views)

Re: Dragon Age Keep import & Golden Nug issues

★★ Novice
Well at least they should post some update about the problem and fix.
Message 90 of 357 (1,504 Views)