Dragon Age Keep import & Golden Nug issues [solution PC/PS4 only]

by xy13x

Original Post

Re: Dragon Age Keep World State not exporting to DA:I

★ Novice

Same issue here. Platform PC i will try to submit next ticket maybe it will make them hurry.

Message 51 of 357 (1,579 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Eh I don’t know about that one maple

Message 52 of 357 (1,577 Views)

★★★ Newbie

+me too. Everything was working fine on Wednesday. Reached out to support to add my ticket to the pile lol

Message 53 of 357 (1,991 Views)

★★★ Novice

Have got the same issue, even made a post about it myself.

Looking at their twitter https://twitter.com/dragonagekeep?lang=en it seems like they've had this issue quite a few times so hopefully they realise it soon and get it back up and running so we can all get back to making new characters.

Message 54 of 357 (1,931 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Add me to the list...

I've reached out to a couple of friends that play the game over several consoles, all of them have these problems aswell. Seems like this is a global platform problem after all, unless someone can disprove it.

Lets hope for an update on their twitter or on the forums - atleast something. Hope you all enjoy the weekend, with or without DAI.

Message 55 of 357 (1,869 Views)

★★★★ Novice
NOOOOOOOOOOO! Damn....
Message 56 of 357 (1,801 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I literally just finished the game, went to start a new one, and of course NOW they're having issues. Not during the 150+hours of my playthough, just now. Sigh

Looking at their twitter, it seems that everyone is flooding @dragonagekeep with mentions of this, so I'm sure they're aware. Probably no need to update this thread any further, since it looks like their servers are just down. I'm just praying this doesn't mean they've decided to do away with keep entirely. That'd be a sign of something very bad for Bioware. 

Message 57 of 357 (1,779 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I know. Just as I wanted to start a new campaign as a female dwarf and see if I could romance Sera. I'm hoping to the Maker that this isn't a sign that they're neglecting D.A. to focus on Anthem... 

Message 58 of 357 (1,777 Views)

Re: Dragon Age Keep not importing

★ Novice

Same here. I wonder what is going on? I've tried many things that I thought would fix it, but still is not working. I'm glad I'm not the only one! But not glad at the same time, because we want to experience Dragon Age in a different way. And right now we can't. Frown

Message 59 of 357 (1,732 Views)

★★★ Novice

Read through dozens of 2-5 year old threads about this before finally finding this recent one, been trying since yesterday but now that I know people are actually aware of it currently I can just wait until it's fixed with a bit more peace of mind

Message 60 of 357 (1,576 Views)