Please fix this already, i know you guys are busy with Anthem and Apex Legends, but its been over a day already and weekend is coming up. I hope not to wait whole weekend for this to get fixed.
March - last edited March
I am struggling too. Spoke to 4 different people at support, one which talked to a specialist, nothing seems to be working. Have had the problem since yesterday.
But hey if it doesn't ever get fixed it's always an option to use DaiSaveGameEditor and edit every damn line of code to correspond to the choices made in the keep, like that is something one wants to do on a friday night right.
what representative did you speak to because the guy I talked to last night told me that it could be a keep problem again and that they will be trying to fix it and investigate it
what representative did you speak to because the guy I talked to last night told me that it could be a keep problem again and that they will be trying to fix it and investigate it.
It's not just the Dragon Age Keep acting up.
Personally speaking, and I haven't tried playing on the PC yet because I uninstalled it awhile ago, on the Xbox One:
1. I can log in to the Dragon Age servers on the main menu of Inquisition just fine. No error comes up saying I cannot, and the process goes through smoothly without fault.
2. I can un-link and re-link my Xbox One account to my Origin account without error. Again, process is seamless.
3. I cannot use the Dragon Age Keep currently to link my Worldstate from the Dragon Age Keep to my Xbox One's Dragon Age: Inquisition file. It says it is linked in the Keep, but it clearly is not so on the console; I get the 'Default Worldstate' whenever I go to create a new character, with absolutely zero prompt to use another Worldstate.
4. The Golden Nug automatically fails to connect to the Dragon Age Server and cannot synchronize my collectibles. It doesn't even try, it simply fails from the get-go.
5. I have done absolutely every work-around given to me by a representative yesterday in order to attempt to fix this issue. It is not on my end, the fault seemingly lies entirely with EA's servers. Somewhere, something is getting lost. I can log in perfectly fine, but the servers are not translating correctly beyond that it would seem.
Yeah same problem. I everything was fine when I played Wednesday, but Thursday afternoon tried to start a new game and custom world state doesn't show only the default. I reported this yesterday and just a few minutes ago and am tired of the EA run-around the problem is obviously on their end. How long it will take them to figure that out who knows.
I was told it is most likely the server which the keep operates on to get your choices in the game, so it is the keep too. the guy I talked to yesterday said the same thing has happened before.
I can recall for certainty several years prior to this mess now that the Dragon Age Keep was messing up, as well as the Golden Nug. If I am not mistaken, it took at least a week for them to fix...