Dragon Age Keep import & Golden Nug issues [solution PC/PS4 only]

by xy13x

Original Post

Re: Dragon Age Keep not importing

★★★ Newbie

I was on a call with an EA support member for half an hour about a week ago over this, it’s just something we’re gonna have to wait for. I do hope that they send out some sort of message though when it’s fixed so we know when we can get on. Me and the support member were trying every single work around before discovering that this is something that the DAI people are working on. Guess we’ll have to wait and see. 

Message 341 of 357 (2,667 Views)

Re: Dragon Age Inquisition won't load a custom world state

★★★★ Novice

Click and hold your mouse on the tile you want to move and simply let go of it on top of the other one, they should swap over.

Message 342 of 357 (2,609 Views)

Re: Dragon Age Keep import & Golden Nug issues [solution PC/PS4 only]

Community Manager (retired)

Hey everyone!

I can officially confirm that the issue with DA Keep has been fixed by the studio during last weekend Standard smile

Thank you for your patience and co-operation!

Please let us know if you encounter this problem again.

/Ataashi

Message 343 of 357 (2,492 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi! @EA_Ataashi I downloaded the game a couple weeks ago, but started playing it today and am having the same problem. I've been troubleshooting for hours to no avail. No matter what I do i the keep, I'm just given the option for the default world and told to log into the keep. I don't really want to play Inquisition if my world isn't reflective of what I've done in the past. Is there a solution to this?

Message 344 of 357 (2,383 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi again! @EA_Ataashi I'm so sorry. I'm the same person as Kartoffel-Qun and I made a very stupid mistake (logged into the wrong account) because I misunderstood how things work. I've been able to play with no problems. I'm very sorry

Message 345 of 357 (2,377 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

That's fine @KartoffelQueen66 Standard smile

I'm glad you figured it out yourself.

Happy gaming!

/Ataashi

Message 346 of 357 (2,367 Views)

Re: Cant import Keep custom world

★★★ Novice

I'm having the same issue with Dragon Age: Origins +Awakening... 

How do we upload our older Dragon Age game info to the keep so that we can add it to the newest Dragon Age games.

The servers won't connect on the older ones....

-FoxtrotBB

Message 347 of 357 (2,216 Views)

Re: Cant import Keep custom world

Hero

@FoxtrotBB You don't. You can use a DA:O/Awakening save game in DA2 (obviously that means you have to be playing on the same platform and actually have the save game file). That has nothing at all to do with the Keep as the Keep came out for Inquisition.

All that ever got uploaded to the Keep from the first 2 games was your character name, race, class, gender and portrait. All the decisions have to be entered into the tapestry by you. If you don't have custom Wardens/Hawkes uploaded make sure you check the 'show default heroes' option in the Keep so you can choose the class/race/gender you want in the tapestry. Once you have edited the tapestry to your liking you can choose to upload it as your custom world state, which you can then import when you start a new DAI game. Make sure to check that the date/time stamp matches.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If a post solves your issue, please mark it as solved, it may help others with the same issue in future. Standard smile

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 348 of 357 (2,185 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@dalekroux I'm going to sound dumb here but how do you log in manually?
Message 349 of 357 (1,925 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

@Melokiano worries.Wink If you are not on Xbox, just follow my guide to the settings menu. If you are no longer logged in, there will be a log in button on the main screen (the one with the "new game", "load game" etc options). Hope it helps.

Message 350 of 357 (1,891 Views)