Dragon Age Keep import & Golden Nug issues [solution PC/PS4 only]

by xy13x

Original Post

Re: Dragon Age Keep World State not exporting to DA:I

★★★ Novice

Been having the same problem, been driving myself crazy trying to figure out what's wrong, thank god I finally found this and realised I'm not the only one

Message 21 of 357 (1,944 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

like wise not working. I was trying everything for like 3 hours before I found this thread. Anyone had any luck yet or are we all still waiting for a response?

Message 22 of 357 (2,166 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Still waiting. Probably because it servers related and they don't want to talk about it

Message 23 of 357 (2,159 Views)

Re: World State won't import.

★★★★ Novice
Hi! I'm having the issue even now, on PC. When creating a new game there is no option/button to import the world state, it just gives the Default WS and says to go to the keep in case you want to import. I've done it so many times, created new world states, deleted all but one, again and again but there just is no option to import Frown
Message 24 of 357 (2,288 Views)

Re: Dragon Age Keep not importing

★★★★ Novice

So either the support team was clueless or was just trying to shift the blame. Both the people I talked to kept trying to make it seem like it was something on my end, or that I was doing something wrong. When the whole time the problem was on their end

Message 25 of 357 (2,046 Views)

★★ Novice

I'm having the exact same issue (Xbox One). I've done all the steps in the Keep, I exported the desired world state tapestry to my account (all synced up), but whenever I try to boot up a new game (fully connected to my account) I'm only give the default option with a little box popping up telling me to log into Keep to make a custom one (which I've obviously already done).

Message 26 of 357 (2,246 Views)

Re: Dragon Age Keep not importing

★★★★ Novice

Yup it's a problem on their side too many people are concerned by that problem for a 5yo game.

Message 27 of 357 (2,029 Views)

★★ Novice

+me too on PC.

Seems like they need to reboot the import services or something.

Message 28 of 357 (2,240 Views)

★★ Novice

I'm having the same problem now on ps4. Keep is ok and up to date, game logged in, but starting a new game it only offers me the option for the default ws and tells me to log into keep to import a custom ws, even though I'm already logged in.

Message 29 of 357 (1,998 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Same here, I'm trying to import it into my PC game, and it doesn't prompt me to choose a world state when creating a character. I don't see a "Log In" button, but when I start the game it says it's cloud synching and once inside I can access the multiplayer mode just fine.

I don't think this'll help much but it looks like either the world state is being sent and synched but the game is suddenly not reacting to it (which doesn't seem likely)

Or that there's a problem when trying to communicate between dragonkeep and the game servers

Message 30 of 357 (1,999 Views)