Dragon Age Keep import & Golden Nug issues [solution PC/PS4 only]

by xy13x

Original Post

Re: Dragon Age Keep import & Golden Nug issues

[ Edited ]
Hero

@LadyBeato You need to repeat the workaround steps each time, it seems. So if you want to use the golden nug again, you need to uncheck the 3 settings, restart the game & manually log in again. At least, that seems to be the case from what others have said.

@ThitherFungus As has been said many times, the accepted solution is so it can be easily found by those it can help, rather than making people go through pages and pages of posts to find the workaround solution. It's unfortunate that it doesn't work for xbox users, but that doesn't mean we should inconvenience those on the other platforms. 

@checumotte Merged your thread with the main one. If you're on PS4 or PC, please take a look at the accepted solution on the main page for a temporary workaround solution. Unfortunately if you're on Xbox you're going to have to wait for the servers to be fixed.

@starcrossedgirl Merged your post with this main thread. As you're on PC, take a look at the marked solution on the first page of this thread, the workaround should hopefully work for you while we wait for the server issue to be resolved. Note that you have to repeat the steps each time you want to import a world state and possibly each time you want to use the golden nug.

@Night_Angle8 @tyhgffffffff Also merged your posts into this main thread. You issue most likely has nothing to do with PS+, there is currently a problem with the servers. If you're on playstation, please try the workaround mentioned in the marked solution on the main page. It's just a temporary solution until the servers are fixed, which will hopefully be soon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If a post solves your issue, please mark it as solved, it may help others with the same issue in future. Standard smile

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 221 of 357 (1,142 Views)

Re: Dragon Age Keep not importing

★★ Novice

The tip to uncheck all the account boxes worked thanks 

Message 222 of 357 (1,090 Views)

Re: Dragon Age Keep import & Golden Nug issues [solution PC/PS4 only]

★★★ Novice
Me as well. Been trying to fix it all day with nothing.
Message 223 of 357 (1,067 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I did this which seemed to solve the issue BUT now I have no Golden Nug

Message 224 of 357 (1,046 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Exited and reloaded the game - Nug is back
Message 225 of 357 (1,044 Views)

★ Apprentice

Has there been anyone on Xbox who has been able to get this to work?

Message 226 of 357 (1,033 Views)

★★★ Novice

It worked, your solution! Making my new character right now! :D 

Thank you so much! I do hope they fix this problem for real now though, so it can work for everyone

Message 227 of 357 (1,015 Views)

Re: World State won't import.

★★★ Newbie

This didn't help at all. I'm still not seeing custom world state only the default.

Message 228 of 357 (938 Views)

★ Guide

This worked for me as well actually. Thank you so much, now I can finally see Inquisition with my world state!

Message 229 of 357 (930 Views)

Custom World State Not Importing

★ Novice

Hey Lads,

so so the last couple days I’ve trying to import my world save  from dragon age keep and it hasn’t been coming in when I’ve tried to start a new game, i see other people are having the same issue, so was just letting you lads know I’m experiencing the same technical issues as everyone else 

Message 230 of 357 (993 Views)