by dalekroux

Original Post

Re: Cant import Keep custom world

★★ Novice

Hello it's now 2019 and I have been facing this problem again please fixs this 

Message 271 of 357 (6,515 Views)

Re: Dragon Age Inquisition won't load a custom world state

★★★ Newbie

Hi ! I'm experiencing the same problem on X box one, tried your solution and it's still not working Frown i did contact the french ea support who told me there was an issue, but they weren't able to tell me it's nature nor how long it would take to be solved (days ? Weeks ?) But on the twitter page for Dragon age keep they're saying everthing is up and working. I am at a loss Frown 

Message 272 of 357 (6,583 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Guys, the poor mods should be going nuts trying to merge the multiple threads on the same issue. 

For PC/PS4 users, please check this thread

It also provides solution for the Golden Nug issue people are having.

For Xbox there is currently no solution, perhaps due to different way of synchronization with the Keep, but we hope for the best and look for a fix in this thread

Message 273 of 357 (6,580 Views)

Re: Dragon Age Keep import & Golden Nug issues [solution PC/PS4 only]

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Ok, tried adding some information to my post on what can possibly prevent PC users from using this workaround, but it just disappeared altogether instead. Oh well. Sorry for the inconvenience, guys.Standard smile

This is a repost of my earlier solution, hopefuly it can be pinned again.

A Temporary Fix for PC/PS4:

-> launch the game and go to the game settings

-> uncheck all 3 options of syncing your data with the servers (send my data to the keep, send my data to EA, log in automatically)

-> restart the game

-> log in manually - I saw that some people miss these steps, you need to restart the game for this to work.

-> start a new game

If you are still having problems, check if you have Origin In-Game Overlay turned on. If turned off, it may result in a "not able to find the custom world state" error. Tested this multiple times on my DAI and Origin clients. Hope it helps.

For the Golden Nug issue, please see this post by the amazing @Bethrezenxlx (many thanks for the solution!)

Message 274 of 357 (6,959 Views)

Re: Dragon Age Keep import & Golden Nug issues

★★ Novice

Thanks for this, I was getting really annoyed at not having the Golden Nug when I decided to replay on a new character.

Message 275 of 357 (6,851 Views)

★★★ Newbie

wow thank you!! you are a saint. this was frustrating me trying to figure out if i was doing something wrong with exporting my world. thank you agin...

Message 276 of 357 (6,813 Views)

★ Novice

Thank you so much for your help. 

Message 277 of 357 (6,537 Views)

★ Novice

ty for the info

Message 278 of 357 (6,733 Views)

★★ Novice

SUPER frustrating and alarming! Been meaning to start a new inquisitor and i’ve tried contacting EA, troubleshooting on my own — nothing seems to work. hopefully there’ll be some answers !!

Message 279 of 357 (6,727 Views)

Re: Dragon Age Keep World State not exporting to DA:I

★★★ Newbie

mine isnt working either, is it something on their end?

Message 280 of 357 (6,625 Views)