by Bethrezenxlx

Original Post

Re: Dragon Age Keep import & Golden Nug issues

★★★★ Novice
No
Message 231 of 357 (2,629 Views)

Re: Custom World State Not Importing

Hero

@xPelicano Merged your thread with the already existing one. Wink There is a workaround on the front page if you're on PC or PS4. Also just so you know, this is a peer to peer board, not an official method of getting support from EA or making them aware of issues, so creating more threads about the same subject does nothing to increase the chances of getting help, just creates more for the volunteers to do.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If a post solves your issue, please mark it as solved, it may help others with the same issue in future. Standard smile

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 232 of 357 (2,626 Views)

★★ Novice
It worked! Thank you so much 😊
Message 233 of 357 (2,600 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@nated1603Short answer: No. Long answer: No

This thread provides a workaround that has helped many PC/PS users. A workaround for XBox has yet to be found. In the meanwhile, XBox users can follow the parallel thread here. Hopefully clever and persistent XBox users can intelligently experiment and find a temporary solution for us as well.

Let's not clog up this thread, which is useful for PC/PS users ... and is long enough already. Wink

XBox Users Are Waiting and (Hopefully) Helping Here.

Message 234 of 357 (2,542 Views)

Re: Dragon Age Inquisition won't load a custom world state

★★★★★ Newbie

Why can’t I import my custom world state sos

Message 235 of 357 (2,483 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I am also having this same issue importing a custom world state to DA:I from the keep. I have followed every single tutorial and trouble shooting step, and even though it is showing me a successful import on the keep website, whenever I create a character in a new game it simply gives me the default world state.

EDIT: Hey try the solution in this thread here https://answers.ea.com/t5/Dragon-Age-Inquisition/Dragon-Age-Keep-import-amp-Golden-Nug-issues/td-p/7..., it did work for me if you are using the PC version

Message 236 of 357 (2,455 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Dragon-Age-Inquisition/Dragon-Age-Keep-import-amp-Golden-Nug-issues-soluti...

Try this thread, @ruffa187 and @DGCameroNDG

Second post has a well-received fix for PC and PS4, but it doesn't work for the Xbox One.

Message 237 of 357 (2,440 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hey everyone!

I'm really sorry for the late response here, but just FYI, our experts are currently investigating this problem on all platforms.

I'm glad to hear that the workaround has been successful for PC and PS4 players, but we're still trying to resolve it for everyone.

Thank you for your patience and understanding!

/Ataashi

Message 238 of 357 (2,421 Views)

★★ Novice
The workaround made it possible to import a world state, but the golden nug is still missing.
Message 239 of 357 (2,400 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Load the file that you want the Golden Nug to appear on first, that's how it worked for me. Process:

Turn off all 3 options, reload the game,
Once rebooted, manually log in to the Keep,
Load up a save file (for me, it was one at the Winter Palace already in Trespasser),
Activate the Golden Nug and synchronize all schematics.
Exit the game and bring it up again,
Manually log in, select the other character that you want the schematics on.

Golden Nug should now be there with the saved schematics.

Also, as a note and continuance to this: Each time you do one thing or the other, import a Worldstate, or interact with the Golden Nug, I believe you have to reboot the game to do it again for the fix to continue working.

Message 240 of 357 (2,384 Views)