by xXCarterkaneXx

Original Post

Re: Dragon Age Keep import & Golden Nug issues

★★ Novice

Thank you, thank so much this worked. 

Message 151 of 357 (1,118 Views)

★★★★ Novice

How did you get it to work? I’ve signs out of the three menus the post said, restarted the game, hit new game and it STILL gives me default world state. WHAT AM I DOING WRONG?

Message 152 of 357 (1,108 Views)

★★★★ Novice

:eahigh_file:FINALLY WORKED.

Message 153 of 357 (1,103 Views)

Re: Dragon Age Keep not importing

★★★ Newbie

I had a problem like that just now, when I uploaded by Keep to Dragon Age Inquisition, the time listed on Keep was about 4 hours ahead of the time it is now. I thought this was a problem only I was having, thank God that I'm not the only one. It's weird, because I actually uploaded information from Keep to Dragon Age Inquisition a few months ago, and I think that the recent patch did something to alter the import option for Origins and DA2. I'm lucky I saw this thread because I was about to break my computer in half, thanks guys. 

Message 154 of 357 (1,091 Views)

★★ Novice
Answer #96 worked for me as well. Hope they fix the issue with the Keep soon but for the meantime this will do. I'm on PC.

Thanks!
Message 155 of 357 (1,082 Views)

Re: Dragon Age Keep

[ Edited ]
Hero

@HannahAnBananas Merged your thread with the main one. There seems to be an issue with the servers currently which is causing issues with importing world states from the Keep and also issues with the golden nug. There is a workaround solution for PC and PS4 (big thanks to @dalekroux for sharing), unfortunately it doesn't seem to be working for Xbox players, we'll hopefully get an official update on this issue after the weekend. 

@NeoShadow138 Merged your thread with the existing one. There is a workaround solution, but unfortunately it doesn't seem to work for xbox players. Hopefully we'll have official word after the weekend.

@tri99erh4ppy97 @DecemberHuntress Merged your thread with the existing one. This is an ongoing issue at the moment, as you can see. There is a workaround for PC & PS4 but not Xbox, unfortunately.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If a post solves your issue, please mark it as solved, it may help others with the same issue in future. Standard smile

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 156 of 357 (1,073 Views)

★★★★ Novice

not working for me pc as well... have tried numerous times thruout the day to update my savestate, but in game its not there as a option...

tried the various fixes that have worked for others,, not working for me sadly... hopefully it gets worked out soon

Message 157 of 357 (1,049 Views)

Hero

@xXCarterkaneXx Did you try the workaround marked as the accepted solution? You must make sure to disable all 3 options then restart the game, manually log in and start a new game. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If a post solves your issue, please mark it as solved, it may help others with the same issue in future. Standard smile

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 158 of 357 (1,039 Views)

★★★★ Novice

didnt know you had to relaunch manually as well to fix it... after doing that i was now able to upload and use my save tyvm

Message 159 of 357 (1,021 Views)

★★★★ Novice

If you go back a few pages and look at #96 it has the steps that have been working for those with PC and PS4

Message 160 of 357 (1,001 Views)