Dragon Age Keep and DA:I in-game reflection

by BeckyWithGudHair

Original Post

Dragon Age Keep and DA:I in-game reflection

★ Novice

Hi,

as many of you, I've recently started playing DA:I. After two back-to-back playthroughs of the first two games this month, I was quite excited for Inquisition.  Sure, I could not import my save files directly, but Bioware offered the Keep, which was quite extensive. I've made a World State that reflected my choices in both games and I tried importing them. The thing is, I am not quite sure if I've succesfully imported the state. 

I made a character, picked the race/gender/class and I picked ''Import custom world state''. After that I did the whole character creation. Now, the confusing part for me is, whenever I look up my save, my character's ''tarot cards'' tell me my world state is that of the Dalish elf. I figured it would show the Dragon tarot card as shown at the character creation part where you select the state of the world. 

Now my question is, how can I know if I properly imported my custom world state? Is it okay that my tarot card is the Dalish Elf one? I'd rather not play too much of the game if I am not sure if my choices have made it into my game. I did the playthroughs for a reason, so I'd like to enjoy the experience as much as possible. 

Thank you for your time and I look forward to your reply.

Message 1 of 2 (241 Views)

Re: Dragon Age Keep and DA:I in-game reflection

★★★ Newbie

I've had the same problem.  Except I went about 10 hours into the game to hear someone refer to the "Hero of Ferelden" as a "She" when I KNOW my warden from DA:O was a "He".  Then I realized I had my accounts crossed.  No I don't know if I can import the correct world state into my current save game or not.  I'd think not, but I hope there's a way, I don't want to start over....

But just to check, I started in a new save slot, but there's absolutely no indication if it took this time around.  I'm not about to start a new slot and still not know.  Very frustrating.

Message 2 of 2 (197 Views)