Re: Dragon Age Keep- Won't Import World States

by TheDarkLord9612

Original Post

Dragon Age Keep- Won't Import World States

★ Novice

The issue that I am having is that the world states from the keep will not export to inquisition.  I have gone through all of the steps of the official tutorial and have done a lot of trouble shooting.  I have made sure that origin and inquisition are on the same drive and have tried other world states, but it still does not work.  What happens is that I will export the game from the keep and everything seems to work fine.  The Keep appears to work just fine and has not given me any issues. When I enter inquisition and try to start a new game, the game does not detect the exported world state.  I just get a message roughly saying "Default world state detected, to import a custom world state,log in and go to (dragon age keep URL)".  I am logged in and my computer does not have any problems accessing the dragon age servers.

This morning I talked to an EA customer support representative and we tried to get it to work.  He logged on to my account and tried the exporting process and even tried to start a new game on his computer, but it still failed to export my world state, and he tried multiple world states as well.  So this issue is not with my computer.  I have scoured the forums and other websites looking for answers and I have not found anything.  I don't know what to do at this point, as nothing has worked and even the EA customer support people don't know what is going on.  Can anyone here help me?  I am a huge fan of the dragon age games and would love to have this work.  I was told that my only options at this point were to post here so the developers can see it and help me and to wait.  They told me that it should sort itself out but it has been a couple days and nothing has happened.  If you guys could give me a hand here, I would really appreciate it!

Message 1 of 6 (3,490 Views)

Community Manager

Thanks for the detailed post. Can I check that the worldstate is being properly exported from the keep? When you log in please double check that you're using the same account as your DAI Origin account, if you have more than 1. 

Check that the worldstate is as you want then click the export to DA Inquisition button if you haven't already. The bottom left corner should then look like this. 

DAKexport.PNG

Sorry if you've done this before, I just want to be 100% sure that a step isn't missed. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 6 (3,473 Views)

★ Novice
Thank you for the swift reply! Yes I only have the one origin account and it is linked to the Keep. I haven't missed that step, the monitor icon does the green check mark. As far as the keep goes, everything looks ok. At the bottom of the panel where you click the export button, there is a faded replacement that says "use with new dragon age inquisition game" or something similar to that.
Message 3 of 6 (3,463 Views)

★ Novice

still not solved, i have the same problem

Message 4 of 6 (2,629 Views)

★ Apprentice

Hi glatare, make sure no firewall block the connection between your game and internet, and you login the dragonkeep INSIDE the game not only web-browser.

Message 5 of 6 (2,615 Views)

★ Novice

How do you do that?

Message 6 of 6 (2,163 Views)