Re: Dragon Age Keep: Warden and Hawke disappeared

by Axe1ay

Original Post

Dragon Age Keep: Warden and Hawke disappeared

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Today i found out that my DAO and DA2 characters disappeared from Keep, and there are no characters i can choose other than "default characters". However, the choices i put manually at Keep remained there. So, only the characters suddenly were changed to the defaul ones.

Few days ago, when i checked Keep last time, everything was perfectly fine. Also, when i recently started a new DAI walkthrough, i had issues with getting my DAI character synchronised and appeared in Keep, so i was forced to begin from the scratch and to create a new character, but that time i was lucky.

I tried couple of times "Replay startup" in Keep, but nothing changed regarding DAO and DA2 characters. DAI character is fine, though. No glitches so far.

I played DAO and DA2 via Origin and use Origin for the current DAI walkthrough. Just can't figure out Keep's behavior with that synchronization matter. Help me with that issue please.

Message 1 of 3 (671 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Seems that was some sort of bug or something.

All the characters from DAO and DA2 got back to Keep.

Still wonder what was the reason of that.

Message 2 of 3 (641 Views)

★★ Guide

Same issue here when I played last time. So I had to go and manually lock up the keep and make the modifications there. Very bizarre.

Message 3 of 3 (509 Views)