Dragon Age Keep Problem

by HopefulGamer

Original Post

Dragon Age Keep Problem

★ Novice

Okay, I have looked up and down the forums and as far as I can tell I have done everything correctly in order to try and export my world state into the game.  I am using the same email as my psn for this account so according to what I've read, they should automatically be linked.  I have done the tapestry and export 100% correctly.  But for some reason, it still shows up as default game state when I go to start the game.  Can someone please help me?  Maybe check to make sure that my ea account is indeed linked to the proper sony gaming account?  I want this to work.

Message 1 of 7 (1,146 Views)

Re: Dragon Age Keep Problem

Hero

@HopefulGamer When you sign in to the keep online, you should get an 'account check' page (alternatively you can find it in the Keep menu), this should tell you if you have a PSN account attached to your EA account.

Also, obvious question, but doesn't hurt to ask, are you playing while logged in to the DAI servers? (Which, thinking about it, should be with your EA account, shouldn't it? I don't know console things).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If a post solves your issue, please mark it as solved, it may help others with the same issue in future. Standard smile

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 7 (1,132 Views)

★ Novice

Okay, so I did check that and it does not list my PSN account as linked.  and as far as logging in to the servers goes, the game automatically logs you in when you start it up. It never prompted me for an EA sign in or anything, just automatically signs me in whenever i turn the game on.  I turned off the auto sign in to see if it would let me sign in manually, but it wouldn't.  So there must be something i'm missing that allows me to link my psn account.

Message 3 of 7 (1,126 Views)

★ Novice

okay, apparently im supposed to be able to sign in when i play Dragon age, like it will prompt me for my sign in information. But it never did that.  It just automatically logs me in.  I think that is why my account is not linked like it is supposed to be.

Message 4 of 7 (1,104 Views)

Hero

Sorry, again, I don't know console things, is it automatically signing you in to an EA account or your PSN one? 

Does the information on this page help at all? There should also be links there so you can get in contact with customer support.

If you can't get it working for DAI, maybe you have another EA game on your console you can sign in on, which will hopefully link your accounts? 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If a post solves your issue, please mark it as solved, it may help others with the same issue in future. Standard smile

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 5 of 7 (1,064 Views)

★ Novice

Hey, that's alright.  I totally understand.  I don't actually own another ea game aside from battlefront which just uses your psn id.  I think that is what is happening with my dragon age inquisition game as well.  I will probably just have to chat with someone when I get a chance and see if they can't manually link my PSN ID to my EA account.

Message 6 of 7 (1,042 Views)

★★ Novice

I am also having this problem... were you able to get in contact with someone and is the problem fixed, or did they manually link them? If so, please share with me how I can do this!

Message 7 of 7 (974 Views)