Re: Dragon Age Keep - Oops Something Went Wrong DEC 2019

by Taekux

Original Post

Dragon Age Keep - Oops Something Went Wrong DEC 2019

★★★ Novice

So I tried to start a new Dragon Age Inquisition story. Naturally I wanted to load the custom world state from Dragon Age Keep. So as I tried to load it, there was only "default" world state available. I naturally hit the button to go to the "Keep" so I could figure out the issue. I logged in and then when I went to the tapestry I got the "Oops Something Went Wrong" Reload/retry error. And yes I tried doing just that a number of times. No help. I tried using different browsers, clearing cache, logging out/in again and nothing helped. I even contacted the customer support chat to see if they had some way of "fixing" the issue. NOPE. Big waste of my time and the guy I was talking with.

The problem isn't on my end, I know this because of everything I tried. Now as to why the Keep isn't working I don't know. Yes I can play the game but having to use "default" when I could/should be able to load in the tapestry so that the game knows all the important things I "did" in the previous games. Nothing I can do except put this up on the forums and hope it cross' whoever's eyes that are responsible for the "Dragon Age Keep" web page working.

Message 1 of 3 (339 Views)

★★★ Novice

Yea, it's been down pretty much all day. I've been sitting and waiting for a Livechat for almost 2 hours and I've done everything I could possibly do to fix it myself. It seems it's a server thing on their end since it's down and nothing is syncing up (which would cause the error). Hopefully they fix it soon.

Message 2 of 3 (313 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hey, I"ve got a live chat agent on the line now. They hadn't heard about any issues, but they're looking into it on their side. I'll update as I can. Standard smile

Message 3 of 3 (310 Views)