Dragon Age Keep Not working: 2020-2021

by XReaperOwlX

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Dragon Age Keep Not working: 2020-2021

★ Novice

I have been searching for the past 3 days and I'm losing my mind trying to find a fix for this. I made my world state up to DAI and "uploaded" it to my DAI Game of the year edition from steam and yet it doesn't work. On a new character when I click import it just goes straight to default like it didn't work. 

I'm connected to the right account. I tried the "uncheck the 3 options on account in settings" trick. And my origins overaly is on as well. Nothing works and I'm just so upset. I have been on a dragon age begin recently. I never played the series before and just fell in love but this dragon keep stuff is killing me slowly. I really want my chooses to carry over but yet nothing works.

If anyone knows anything else please please let me know. I hope they plan to fix this even though it's an old game sorta

Message 1 of 25 (11,581 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Dragon Age Keep Not working: 2020-2021

Community Manager

@XReaperOwlX 

Thanks for following up!

When you have the chance I'd recommend getting in touch with the EA Help team so they can pull up your account and take a look. There might be something on the account side causing this to happen, which I'm afraid I would be unable to see here on Answers HQ. 

For more details on how to set up a case with them check out the EA Help website. You can also speak with them over Twitter or Facebook instead, if you prefer. 

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 25 (11,296 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @XReaperOwlX

Have you played Dragon Age: Inquisition on any other platforms before now, or are you playing it for the first time on Steam? 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 25 (11,517 Views)

★ Novice

This would be the first time on steam and if it helps my computer is buffy and my Internet is strong so I don't believe them to be glitchy or slow. 

Message 3 of 25 (11,348 Views)

Community Manager

@XReaperOwlX 

Thanks for following up!

When you have the chance I'd recommend getting in touch with the EA Help team so they can pull up your account and take a look. There might be something on the account side causing this to happen, which I'm afraid I would be unable to see here on Answers HQ. 

For more details on how to set up a case with them check out the EA Help website. You can also speak with them over Twitter or Facebook instead, if you prefer. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 4 of 25 (11,297 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I don't know if you're experiencing the same issue still, but know that I am experiencing it as well. I tried contact EA and the lady that answered just told me to reinstall the game and restart the router. After I told her I did that already before contacting her, she hung up shortly thereafter- it's unlikely that EA support will help in any meaningful way. This likely is yet another time the dragon age servers are down just in a different way. It was working just fine a couple of days ago and now as you have described, it's as if I don't have a dragon age keep account at all. It just directs me to the default stage.

Message 5 of 25 (11,155 Views)

★ Novice

It was working a couple of days ago you say?

Message 6 of 25 (11,142 Views)

Community Manager

Thanks for the updates!

There are some other troubleshooting steps we can try which might help with this. I'd recommend checking out the steps posted here when you've got the chance to see if that helps: 

http://www.princessstabbity.com/old-bsn-sync-troubleshooting

Those are steps that were found by some members of the Dragon Age community. Let me know if that helps with the issues you've been seeing. Thanks!

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 7 of 25 (11,121 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@EA_Kent can you help my dragon age keep not updating.
Message 8 of 25 (10,556 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @dragonhear429

Were you able to try running through the troubleshooting steps that were posted earlier in this thread? Are you still having trouble with Dragon Age Keep afterward? If so, can you let me know if it's giving you any specific error messages or anything? 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 9 of 25 (10,527 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

@EA_KentI completed  dragon age inquisition and some of the tiles are lock.

Message 10 of 25 (10,521 Views)