Dragon Age Keep Not Working 2019

by YsmirWulfharth

Original Post

Re: Dragon Age Keep Not Working 2019

★★★★ Novice

I ran into this issue too when I decided to do another playthrough the spur of the moment. This has never happened to me before and I'm honestly frustrated that it keeps doing this.

Message 41 of 61 (1,093 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Not sure where everyone is from, but the Keep is down in the UK. Really felt like making a couple new characters as well (I rarely make one at a time). Guess I'm going back to GreedFall and hoping they get this sorted, soon. Or at least let us know if it is not going to be a quick fix.

Message 42 of 61 (1,052 Views)

★ Novice
@Saphean Same issue, i got all excited to finally beating the game after owning it for a looong time and never finishing it... i could play the char i made then, but i wanted to re-start ..
Message 43 of 61 (1,029 Views)

★★★ Novice

US: East Coast. It's down too, I'm hoping it's up soon because I run an inquisition stream and I need to switch my world states. I've tried logging in and out, different browsers, clearing cache, etc. So I can only assume it's on their server end at least.

Message 44 of 61 (1,002 Views)

★★ Novice

i'm currently having an issue with the dragon age keep website where a message pops up saying there was an error and to reload. logging out and logging in did not help, reloading didn't help, and i'm not sure what else to do... and i just got the xbox one version of inquisition...

Message 45 of 61 (963 Views)

★★★ Novice

Same. I literally just thought about doing another playthrough after I finished Mass Effect for the second time and thought I'd take a look at the Keep, only to find that it's down. So sad.

Message 46 of 61 (933 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hiya, the keep is still going down. Im just wondering if at any point in the future EA would let folks upload their own save files. I mean, the keep wont be worth having around forever and then what? I can see myself playing DA for many years to come and as a PC gamer I'd like the option for import my save files once the keep is gone or when the keep is not working, like today.

Message 47 of 61 (897 Views)

★★★ Novice

Same, down for me too. Wanted to try an archer game and my world state is down.

Message 48 of 61 (855 Views)

★★ Novice

Same here , i was thinking i had a problem on my browser but even after doing the usual cleaning dns and stuff , nothing "oops error" . Guess i'll have to wait for doing a customed world state Elf archer

Message 49 of 61 (841 Views)

★★ Novice

I've been working off and on all day to try and get the damn Keep to work. No luck. Guess I'm not starting up a Archer playthough.

Message 50 of 61 (815 Views)