Re: Dragon Age Keep Not Working 2019

by O4GoodnesSake921

Original Post

★★ Novice

I'm having the same problem, I just won Dragon age inquisition and the dlc, was planning on playing again, I loaded up the site, but I'm getting the same error too. I hope they fix it. 

Message 51 of 61 (1,451 Views)

★★★ Novice

Just tried using it as well to check my worldstates, not working on any browser.

Message 52 of 61 (1,408 Views)

★ Novice

On live chat right now, also having this issue. Just set up a friend's new world state for XBOne on his account 2 days ago, can't do anything with my own account though. I've got an XBOne copy and a PC copy now, don't know if that may be a part of the issue

Message 53 of 61 (1,322 Views)

★★ Novice

Not working now, please fix it

Message 54 of 61 (1,224 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

not working for me either, I just came back to game today tried starting a new game and had no world save data.

Message 55 of 61 (1,219 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Are the servers down?. I was playing DAI fine this morning with my world state. I started new game and it hasn’t synced. I can’t access my tapestry as it comes up with Opps error. I have refreshed 10 times, logged out and tried new browsers. 

Message 56 of 61 (1,183 Views)

★ Apprentice
@ShadowGrimmLight I contacted the help service office via live chat, I was told that they were aware of the problem and that it should be up and running the next day.
Message 57 of 61 (1,178 Views)

★★★ Novice

Yeah, I was able to start a new game last month but it had been down for me for weeks before that, and now I just checked and it's down again.

Message 58 of 61 (1,139 Views)

★★ Novice

It's finally working again!

Message 59 of 61 (850 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Darko It’s been more than a year since this problem started and it still is not fixed. I have been trying to get on for 2 days now.
Message 60 of 61 (333 Views)