Dragon Age Keep Issues

by Redhawk1010

Original Post

Dragon Age Keep Issues

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I recently completed a new playthrough from DA:O to DA:2 with the intent of keeping it going and finishing off inquisition with my characters imported into DA:Keep to keep my world state going. However, it is not picking up my Origins character and my DA:2 characters choices are not importing correctly. Any idea what is causing this to happen? A smiliar thing is also happening with importing my desired inquisition character as well as the choices are not appearing there correctly either.

Message 1 of 2 (563 Views)

Re: Dragon Age Keep Issues

Hero

If a character from Dragon Age Origins is not detected by the Keep, make sure you're enabling data sharing in the DAO options. Then load your latest save files, swap out an equipped item, make a new save file, and let the game run idle for a few minutes.

Also keep in mind that the Keep doesn't actually import any choices from the first two games except for some fundamentals (class, gender). All choices have to be entered in the Keep manually.

I hope hitches with the DAI choices will be fixed by the time Dragon Age 4 comes out, but you can always make adjustments manually should there be any troubles. You can also enable the option to show hidden tiles in case some options won't show up.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 2 (552 Views)