Dragon Age Keep - Internal server error

by Thkya

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Dragon Age Keep - Internal server error

★★ Novice

I've been using the Keep a lot lately, but over the last couple of days all I get is "500 - Internal Server Error - The server encountered an unexpected error and was unable to complete your request. Please try again later."
Is everyone getting this or is there something I can do?

Message 1 of 4 (3,559 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Dragon Age Keep - Internal server error

★★ Novice

Hmm - the issue had been persisting over several days, but of course seems to've solved itself now that I'd actually gone looking for answers. Coinciding with me finishing my current play-through and checking the keep *one more time* but no idea if that's related or not.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (3,536 Views)

All Replies

Re: Dragon Age Keep - Internal server error

★★ Novice

Hmm - the issue had been persisting over several days, but of course seems to've solved itself now that I'd actually gone looking for answers. Coinciding with me finishing my current play-through and checking the keep *one more time* but no idea if that's related or not.

Message 2 of 4 (3,537 Views)

Dragon Age Keep error code 500

★ Novice

Went to start a dragon age inquisition play. Dragon age keep keeps giving error code 500. Anyone know how to fix?

Message 3 of 4 (3,075 Views)

Re: Dragon Age Keep error code 500

★★★★ Novice

Sadly error 500 is a website problem so it's on the operators to fix which means it probably won't be until 4 is out in 2023 (I have very little confidence in EA's care for this franchise)

Message 4 of 4 (2,417 Views)