Dragon Age Keep: Broken once again?!

by Tonakis17

Original Post

Re: Dragon Age Keep: Broken once again?!

★★★★ Novice

@FaehrenHUN wrote:

I know what the problem is! There is only one employee who can fix the keep. He is the Keeper. He and not other has the power to bring it back from the dead! And they are looking for him right now. Yes, it must be the only explanation.

This is something BioWare would write nowadays.

Message 251 of 375 (1,165 Views)

★ Guide

@MindKiller66 wrote:

@FaehrenHUN wrote:

I know what the problem is! There is only one employee who can fix the keep. He is the Keeper. He and not other has the power to bring it back from the dead! And they are looking for him right now. Yes, it must be the only explanation.

This is something BioWare would write nowadays.

I blame Fen'Harel.

Message 252 of 375 (1,145 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

It's all my fault! I got this game Thursday, May16, 2019 at 4:23 PDT!!!

Here's proof:

Dropped off:

May-16 16:23 PDT

Carrier: USPS

I installed the game, and the keep crashed!!

What a world; What a world!!!

I'm melting!!

Message 253 of 375 (983 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I live in Edmonton and as far as I'm aware most major company's that are not vital or looking to cater to people on there time off are closed the last three days. I am unable to confirm this on their website since hours are not listed also don't feel like driving across town to check lol. As far as I can tell servers went down a few days ago and Bioware didn't notice or it was to close to long weekend to fix. Office closed leaving a probable fix on Wednesday. I'm happy staff has noticed and replied on a personal twitter. In all likely hood the member of staff who runs the keeps twitter isnt checking their work emails on personal time off, vacation. So I think this is a perfect storm that everyone is stuck in.

Message 254 of 375 (971 Views)

★ Guide

@spr0ngs wrote:

I live in Edmonton and as far as I'm aware most major company's that are not vital or looking to cater to people on there time off are closed the last three days. I am unable to confirm this on their website since hours are not listed also don't feel like driving across town to check lol. As far as I can tell servers went down a few days ago and Bioware didn't notice or it was to close to long weekend to fix. Office closed leaving a probable fix on Wednesday. I'm happy staff has noticed and replied on a personal twitter. In all likely hood the member of staff who runs the keeps twitter isnt checking their work emails on personal time off, vacation. So I think this is a perfect storm that everyone is stuck in.

I can completely sympathize if that's the case, what is frustrating is the lack of anyone saying much about it beyond "we have people working on it" without any further details. 

Message 255 of 375 (950 Views)

★★★ Novice

Aight folks, I think its working again Standard smile For me, at least

Message 256 of 375 (944 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

same here!!!

Message 257 of 375 (946 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Me also!
Message 258 of 375 (933 Views)

★ Guide

Huzzah!!!!

Message 259 of 375 (923 Views)

★ Apprentice

Quick. Everyone upload your world states before the keep breaks again

Message 260 of 375 (901 Views)