Re: Dragon Age Keep: Broken once again?!

by deiiimonis

Original Post

Dragon age keep not workimg again?

★ Novice

Hey i just really wanna play again and now the keeps not working and i really dont want to use the default world

Message 341 of 375 (603 Views)

Dragon Age Keep: 01/09/19 and broken once more

★ Novice

Well well well.

Here we are again.

The Dragon Age Keep is doing the "Oops, an error occurred. Please refresh and try again." thing again, because we evidently didn't have enough of that as it is.

This is getting old.

So old, in fact, that I started doubting that EA was at fault and blaming my computer, my internet connection and, lastly, my pencil which has now magically turned into 4 separate short pencils. Rest in peace, pencil.

I tried all ways to debug it myself I could find and think of, including (but not limited to) switching internet browsers, clearing all caches and cookies, logging out and in and out and in again, restarting my PC, disconnecting and reconnecting, using previous advice by EA help advisers, praying to Cthulhu, sacrificing my own young to the Great Old Ones so that they may unleash their wrath upon the wicked and so on...

And all of this madness has finally driven me to this cursed place, but desperate times call for desperate measures.

So. My dear, dear EA.

Can someone over at HQ hit the servers with a stick or something? That would be great, thanks.

Message 342 of 375 (631 Views)

Re: Dragon Age Keep is down 2019

★★★★★ Novice
@Fury_of_the_Fall Yes, it’s been down for at least 2 days now. It’s a long weekend, I was looking forward to starting a new game. Bummer!
Message 343 of 375 (655 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

There was another update on Twitter about 20 minutes ago. Nothing we didn't know already, but is reassuring nonetheless. 

https://twitter.com/EAHelp/status/1168318040250798080

"Hey there, I just checked our known issues for the Dragon Age Keep and it appears that this issue has been submitted to our Dragon Age games team for investigation. There is not a time frame listed for the investigation to be resolved at this time, but hopefully soon. -Leon"

EDIT: as of 9/1/19, 6:45PM PST - The Keep appears to be back up now. Tapestry loads fine and I was able to import game states in game. The golden nug should be working too, I assume?

Message 344 of 375 (738 Views)

Re: Dragon Age Keep down, September 2019

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Oh, so I am not the only one? For a second I though I was going to rip my hair out! Quite frustrating when I wanted to do slight changes to my world states - but nooooo, dragon age keep won't load >< Sorry, been very frustrating trying to solve it Disappointed

Edit: Just closed a chat with one of the tech supporters - they said the team is aware of it and working on fixing it. Still frustrating when this happens ><

Message 345 of 375 (613 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Looks like its fixed now actually. Or at least my tapestry is now showing up, anyways.

Message 346 of 375 (692 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@joeyakajaguar fixed here for me as well
Message 347 of 375 (667 Views)

Re: Dragon Age Keep Down Today August 31, 2019

★★★★ Novice
@DeadMenDL keep appears to be back up and running
Message 348 of 375 (588 Views)

Re: Dragon Age Keep: Oops, an error occurred AGAIN.

★★ Novice

As of right now the Keep is working for me.

Message 349 of 375 (602 Views)

★★★ Novice

Yep, everything works now.

Message 350 of 375 (655 Views)