Re: dragon age keep

by bryceakeil93

Original Post

Re: dragon age keep

★★★★ Novice
@D3ADGAM3R121 We've got some other topics posted here as well. Hopefully it's been looked into. I've also @dragonagekeep on their twittee
Message 291 of 375 (533 Views)

Re: Is the Dragon Age Keep down?

★★★★ Novice

Support gave up?

Message 292 of 375 (688 Views)

★★ Novice

yup she said after 4 hours, that we had tried everything and it still didnt work, so she couldnt do anymore, but encourage me to write about it on the forums Raised eyebrow

Message 293 of 375 (684 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@Vampie4ever hopefully somebody sees it then
Message 294 of 375 (644 Views)

★★ Novice

I don't mind not being able to access my world states, but I really miss my golden nug.

Message 295 of 375 (600 Views)

Re: Dragon Age Keep: Broken once again?!

★ Novice
@EA_Ataashi Just a heads up: Keep is broken on both the computer and on the mobile site, with this exact issue.
Message 296 of 375 (947 Views)

★ Apprentice
@EA_Ataashi and it's broken again!
Message 297 of 375 (933 Views)

dragon age keep: "oops"

★ Novice

I can't get dragon age keep to work. Once I log in, it loads for a second and then a message that says "Oops, an error has occurred. Please refresh the page and retry." I've refreshed it, tried different devices, different browsers, clearing each browser's cache, etc. Nothing seems to be working. I looked it up and any questions about it just end in "This has been resolved" with no given reason for the issue. Is there any way I can fix this, or should I just give up and use the default world?

Message 298 of 375 (502 Views)

★ Novice

Anyone know when this issue will be solved?

Message 299 of 375 (877 Views)

Dragon Age Keep: Broken

★★ Novice

I have been unable to access my dragon age keep. I can log in, but after that i receive an error message "oops an error occurred please refresh the page and try again" however refreshing the page does not fix the issue.

I bought the game from origins 2 days ago and my dragon age keep was working just fine yesterday.

Is the site undergoing maintenance or something or am I the only one experiencing this problem?

If I am the only one facing this problem, how do I fix it?

Message 300 of 375 (612 Views)