Dragon Age Keep Down Today August 31, 2019

by bryceakeil93

Original Post

Re: Dragon Age Keep: Broken once again?!

★★ Novice

Wanted to do another playtrough of Inquisition, dragonkeep is still broken...

Message 281 of 375 (841 Views)

★★★ Novice

Same problem here! Funny thing: I was actually using it today, and it was working just fine. Then the "oops! an error occurred" message appeared.

Message 282 of 375 (797 Views)

★ Apprentice
@acquaporina Yea, I'd been playing around with making new characters a ton for the past few days and I wasn't having any issues until this morning. Hopefully it resolves soon Disappointed I'll be keeping tabs on the keep's status
Message 283 of 375 (1,401 Views)

★★★ Novice

Same problem has re-ocurred does anyone have a fix or what is the likelihood of ea resolving this issue?

Message 284 of 375 (1,378 Views)

Dragon Age Keep Down Today August 31, 2019

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Hi EA and DA Team -

As the subject indicates and the timing of this post, the Keep is currently down or at least repeating the error message of 'Oops...refresh'. All worked well last night but as of yet today, no luck.  Shame as the choices had been locked in for my most recent playthrough for Origins Through DAII--just can't import a world state period.  Don't even care which at this point just want the option.  Your timely fix is always appreciated in this matter.

Message 285 of 375 (818 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@Chazz424 I chatted in to a rep this morning PST and they said they were aware and working a fix but same as above, last night all was well and I literally just finished another playthrough o DAII and was looking to import to start a fresh DA:I. Fingers crossed it's soon
Message 286 of 375 (1,370 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@EA_Ataashi it appears to still be down this morning/afternoon.  Worked fine last night.  Any update on team awareness/potential fix?

Message 287 of 375 (1,365 Views)

Re: Is the Dragon Age Keep down?

★★★★ Novice
@Chazz424 I've tried on 5 browsers, including mobile and the ps4 native and no dice yet
Message 288 of 375 (973 Views)

dragon age keep

★★★★★ Newbie

Dragon Age Keep not working, site says to refresh but does nothing.

also says it is not synced.

help please.

Message 289 of 375 (794 Views)

Re: Is the Dragon Age Keep down?

★★ Novice

I got the same problem been chatting with support for 4 hours now tried every troubleshooting possibility and it still doesnt work Frown even support gave up

Message 290 of 375 (964 Views)