Re: Dragon Age Keep: Broken once again?!

by Stylesxdd

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

@EA_Ataashi  написал (-а):

Hey everyone!

Studio is still working on the solution. Apologies that it wasn't fixed over the weekend. Once I will have more information, I'll post them here.

Thank you for your patience so far!

/Ataashi

[This post has been marked as the accepted solution ONLY for better visibility]

Thank you for info.....It cool,that somebody finally say something about it. Hope it will be fixed soon)

Message 211 of 375 (1,581 Views)

★★ Apprentice

@EA_Ataashi Thanks so much for the update! Even slight updates will keep people calm!

Also if you get to read this, do you think it would be possible to ask the DA keep twitter account to start posting updates as thats where most people will see them,

Thanks.

Message 212 of 375 (1,673 Views)

★★★ Novice

Thanks, it's good to know someone is working on it Standard smile Good luck

Message 213 of 375 (1,657 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Finally an update, now lets hope this can be resolved quickly and a more permanent fix is available.

Message 214 of 375 (1,626 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@zeuhlord wrote:

Finally an update, now lets hope this can be resolved quickly and a more permanent fix is available.

I, personally, would like to have an offline tool to do this with the option to ok shared data. Just my $.02 worth.

Message 215 of 375 (1,510 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@Rizuul wrote:

@zeuhlord wrote:

I, personally, would like to have an offline tool to do this with the option to ok shared data. Just my $.02 worth.

That would be ideal, but highly unlikely since the game is 5 years old, I doubt EA would invest resources in converting Golden Nug and Keep for offline use.

Message 216 of 375 (1,486 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

@Rizuul wrote:

@zeuhlord wrote:

I'm with you on this, it could be better. But I doubt they are going to change anything. They wouldn't even bother with the DAO server connection problems, I don't think they will do something.

Message 217 of 375 (1,483 Views)

★★★ Novice

I'm glad the issue is being taken care of. I would more than gladly use the website more than once because I have had that error past week or so after using it for the first time.

Must keep my eyes on this forum post for updates on that. Standard smile

Message 218 of 375 (1,311 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Tbh I just think that once it will be online again, I will simply write somewhere my decisions nd endings in the tapestry... for the achievements and collectibles instead idk, mb I'll just hope they wont be lost in ages...

Message 219 of 375 (1,294 Views)

★ Guide

@zeuhlord wrote:

@Rizuul wrote:

@zeuhlord wrote:

That would be ideal, but highly unlikely since the game is 5 years old, I doubt EA would invest resources in converting Golden Nug and Keep for offline use.

Maybe at least make it do that for DA4?  Make it so you can save your information from the Keep offline for that?

Message 220 of 375 (1,234 Views)