Re: Dragon Age Keep: Broken once again?!

by gethtek

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

there busy fixing anthen oh wait anthen is still *

Message 141 of 375 (1,184 Views)

★★★★ Novice

hey im from Australia and keep is not working has error refresh is their a date when ea is gonna fix keep

Message 142 of 375 (1,148 Views)

★ Apprentice

No. There is no eta on when it will be fixed. Hopefully soon.

Message 143 of 375 (1,080 Views)

★★★ Novice

I had 2 market days left on The Last Court when it went down. It's been days and still no fix. You'd think this problem would've been fixed after all these years.

Message 144 of 375 (1,023 Views)

dragon age Keep website won't load after logging in to my account

★★★ Newbie

Hello,
the dragon age keep website won't load after logging in to my account.

shows the attached messege repeatedly.

any help?

Message 145 of 375 (563 Views)

Re: dragon age Keep website won't load after logging in to my account

Hero

The Keep has been offline since Friday. They're "looking into it" but it's also weekend, so you'll probably have to wait a while longer. This is, unfortunately, a common occurrence.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 146 of 375 (542 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Still down since Thursday! come on EA, this needs fixed, you had someone tell us This thread would be the place to watch for updates, and I've been directing people here for days, yet there has been no updates, those people must be as disappointed as i am right now, so my apologies to anyone who got here through me! looks like we might not see a fix until tomorrow or more likely Tuesday as i believe Edmonton handles the keep, and as someone mentioned its a long weekend in Canada apparently.

Customer support refuses to give an ETA and i have also tweeted at the DA Keep twitter account and got no reply at all, its not looking good folks Frown      

Message 147 of 375 (1,604 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Hey can someone tell me why the Keep becomes unavailable 5-6 times a year? I am sure the folks at Bioware have the necessary technical expertise to maintain a website and it is not like the website gets flooded with millions of players in a day.

Message 148 of 375 (1,574 Views)

★★★ Novice

Damn. Have the same problem since Friday. just want to play

Message 149 of 375 (1,368 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Someone mentioned that last time this happened it wasn't fixed for quite a while, I am getting the impression this time it will be the same, fix is not coming anytime soon.

Message 150 of 375 (1,355 Views)