Dragon Age Keep 504 Error

by Lone_Cdn

Original Post

Dragon Age Keep 504 Error

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

For the last three days no matter what browser I use Dragon Age Keep gives me a 504 gateway error when I try to login, Inquisition will read my last world state from January of 2019 ingame but I have no idea what that save state is, I would like to make a new world state but I'm unable to log in, this is the first time I've tried logging into the Keep since last year.

Any help would be appreciated 

*Edit* Dragon Age Origins is now not uploading my character profile to the Keep, I get a profile login error message everytime I start the game on PC and I can't see my 2 recent Origins characters in the keep.

Message 1 of 5 (692 Views)

Re: Dragon Age Keep 504 Error

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

I've been experiencing this issue as well, for the same window of time--just the last three days. Prior to that, I had the Keep open multiple times last week, and it was loading then just fine. It occurs on all devices--android phone, multiple PCs, and with both Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge.

I'd also note that I can log in just fine on other Origin accounts fresh to the Keep, just my primary Origin account ends with a 504 gateway time-out every single time. I hope it's just something going on on the server's end that's affecting certain accounts, or existing Keep accounts, and that it will be fixed in time, but it is preventing me from accessing my Keep to fix my world state in the mean time.

Message 2 of 5 (652 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Lone_Cdn Yep, same here! I've been wanting to start a new playthrough of Inquisition with a different world state, but unfortunately Keep isn't allowing me to log in :\
Message 3 of 5 (604 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

I logged-in to the Keep over the weekend, and then again just now (Monday morning.)

It did seem to take longer than I was used to.  At first, the un/pw window was completely blank.  But after a minute-or-so, I was in.

[NOTE: For DAO, only the default Heroes are available but one can still edit the associated Tapestry however one wants to match one's head canon.  There was an announcement about that a little while ago, but I forget where I saw it...]

Message 4 of 5 (589 Views)

★★★ Novice

I tried logging in again today and now it randomly works, haven't done anything different than the last 3 days so I'm not sure why it happened or whether or not it'll happen again, could be a server issue on their side, but again I'm unsure.

Message 5 of 5 (571 Views)