Dragon Age Inquisition won't log in to my origin account.

by WingedFire

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Dragon Age Inquisition won't log in to my origin account.

★★ Novice

Reinstalled Dragon age Inquisition and was greeted with the image attached. Have no idea what is causing it. I've double checked that what I'm signed in as on Origin and the Dragon Age Keep. I've uninstalled and reinstalled both it and origin, tried simply logging out of origin and back in again, restarted my PC a few times, and it's still persisting.

This doesn't seem to be an issue on my end and more one on EA/Origin's. Can anyone help out? I'll be damned if I'm playing on default world state and missing out on multiplayer.

Message 1 of 11 (2,622 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Dragon Age Inquisition won't log in to my origin account.

@WingedFire  I'd recommend contacting support to have them check your entitlements and licenses for DAI.

SD Signature Banner

View in thread

Message 8 of 11 (2,524 Views)

All Replies

@WingedFire  When you click the "Log In" button on the bottom left side of the screen (in your screenshot) does it bring up an error?

SD Signature Banner

Message 2 of 11 (2,607 Views)

★★ Novice

The game freezes for about 10 seconds straight at least and the produces the exact same error.

Unfortunately that's all happens when I click it.

God I wish it was that simple lol

Message 3 of 11 (2,602 Views)

@WingedFire 

Is Origin online or offline when this happens; DAI can only go online if Origin is also online?

I started DAI, then set Origin to offline and when I tried to login from DAI  I received the same error message you did in the screenshot. Once I set Origin back to online DAI was able to go online as well.

SD Signature Banner

Message 4 of 11 (2,589 Views)

★★ Novice
@sundance31us I have tried both unfortunately. Same result either way. I've also just tried not just verifying the game's files but also just wiping Origin's cache files to try and start again.

Also no luck.
Message 5 of 11 (2,583 Views)

@WingedFire 

Do you have an antivirus or firewall that could be blocking the game from reaching the internet?

Another thing you could try is to run the game as an administrator.

SD Signature Banner

Message 6 of 11 (2,570 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

@sundance31us 

The firewall or antivirus thing was a no go i'm afraid. Didn't change anything.

HOWEVER

Upon trying to run the game as admin, I was greeted with the following error. Which is a bit strange seeing as how I DO own the GOTY edition, as can be seen in back left. Infact I don't even have the option to buy Dragon age Inquisition for myself, only as a gift.

Oh but I can renew my membership.

Fantastic.

Message 7 of 11 (2,557 Views)

@WingedFire  I'd recommend contacting support to have them check your entitlements and licenses for DAI.

SD Signature Banner

Message 8 of 11 (2,525 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Lately I reinstalled Dragon Age: Inquisition, but as of 24.07.2022 Game Cant log in my Origin account to sync Dragon Age Keep. I tried turning Origin app off and on, reinstaing, clearing cache,  launching mage with administrator but nothing happens. Does anyone have a solution for this?

P.S.: Later I instaled Mass effect Andromeda and I have same issues there

Message 9 of 11 (1,873 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Were you ever able to resolve? Having the same issue now

Message 10 of 11 (1,134 Views)