Re: Dragon Age: Inquisition won't launch at all.

by ThandalNLyman

Original Post

Dragon Age: Inquisition won't launch at all.

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Dragon Age: Inquisition won't launch anymore.

I have been reading other posts and the people there get a different error, and no fix that i found on the forums helped me. So when I try to launch the game nothing happens. It just minimizes my origin window and thats it. Nothing appears in the task manager, no error, no black window that appears just for a moment, nothing. My game used to work perfectly, so i know for sure it has nothing to do with my specs. I have even tried reinstalling origin and dragon age, and clearing origins cache, and nothing helped. It all started yesterday when i tried to play the game after months. It first didnt work but after trying and trying it opened. But then in the first cinematic I got a direct x error and had to restart my whole pc. Since then it didn't open anymore. And yes, i have tried updating direct x. This is my first post on a forum ever, so sorry if it's bad.

Edit: I have also tried updating my drivers and changing the game settings with nvida. Oh and also deactivated firewall and antivirus, but that didn't help either. Also other games do start so it's only with dragon age. I really dont know what to do now, i never had such a hardcore issue with a program.

Message 1 of 2 (345 Views)

Re: Dragon Age: Inquisition won't launch at all.

★★★★★ Expert

Avast?

AVG?

Mods?

Message 2 of 2 (319 Views)