Dragon Age Inquisition won't launch at all after patch

by SmCFiLiPe

Original Post

Re: Dragon Age Inquisition won't launch at all after patch

Hero

@BrentPeter Your monitor is currently plugged into a HDMI port in the back of your computer tower (or whatever you have, computers are different). That HDMI port is on your motherboard. Your NVidia GPU will have its own set of output ports at the back of your computer case, where they are depends on the configuration of your build. I believe your motherboard only has one HDMI port, so the one on your Nvidia should be the only other HDMI port back there. This is what a HDMI port looks like (note that it may not say HDMI anywhere around it).

If you still can't find it, perhaps take a photo of the back of your computer (where all the input holes etc. are) in decent lighting and maybe someone can point it out to you? Sorry, I'm tired and my brain isn't working too well at the moment. Tongue out 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If a post solves your issue, please mark it as solved, it may help others with the same issue in future. Standard smile

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 41 of 43 (362 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi. Singed up just to say that my fix, was temporarily disabling my anti-virus. Which was AVG. Hope this helps.

Message 42 of 43 (298 Views)

★ Novice

So weird. Same worked for me too and I also have AVG.

Message 43 of 43 (281 Views)