Dragon Age Inquisition won't connect to the Dragon Age Servers

by LostSigil

Original Post

Re: Dragon Age Inquisition won't connect to the Dragon Age Servers

★★★★ Novice

Have people with this problem changed the email address address linked to there Origin account in the past?

Message 71 of 522 (2,967 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I haven't.

Message 72 of 522 (2,954 Views)

★★★ Novice

Love how this isn't getting any more updates, and people who have been told EA would call them and see about assisting them with the issue are STILL waiting hours later.

My game is telling me to log in to Origin, when I already am, meaning I pretty much HAVE to play with a default world state if I want to play, but nothing will be uploaded to the Keep, my account, etc.

Horrible customer service, and I love how since I preordered, I'm not eligible for a refund. Slippery arsehats.

At least I have ORAS to play tomorrow- maybe by the time I beat the game EA will say they have some headway on this issue. 

Message 73 of 522 (2,947 Views)

★★★★ Novice

you should be able to get a refund if you got it from Origin  -  https://www.origin.com/en-gb/great-game-guarantee-terms

Message 74 of 522 (2,944 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

That is interesting Zeratx... I hope that they can fix this issue then.

Message 75 of 522 (2,916 Views)

★★★ Novice

@ilovelondon101 wrote:

you should be able to get a refund if you got it from Origin  -  https://www.origin.com/en-gb/great-game-guarantee-terms

I tried looking to see if I could and it said I don't qualify for any refunds via the guarantee. 

Message 76 of 522 (2,912 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@ilovelondon101 - I did several months ago...I found I had 2 Origin accounts, and the one I use (which is the one I purchased DAI with) didn't have my Dragon Age content for the Keep...I changed my email for this account while getting that issue resolved, as one of the suggestions I received required it...
Message 77 of 522 (2,898 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

So I have been trying for days to solve the issue and I am now able to get connected to the servers, thanks to EA tech support. Apparently some antiviruses still run in the background when disabled. Unistall your antivirus of choice, restart, load up. It works, for at least my particular issue. After a reinstall, it should work fine.

Message 78 of 522 (2,887 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Well that worked for me, but as not everyone having the issue seems to be able to resolve it the same way I'm hoping people will continue to look at this thread and the others until all of their connection issues are resolved, especially console users who as of yet haven't had many options they could try...I hope EA continues to work on resolving this...now, today I've just started having the Direct X issue...one thing fixed, something new breaks it seems...
Message 79 of 522 (2,844 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@bsync I also downloaded a digital copy, though it was from the Xbox Live store on my Xbox One. Same exact thing. Bought and downloaded the game no problem. Access the Keep online with no trouble and unable to connect to Dragon Age servers. Ugh.

Message 80 of 522 (2,833 Views)