Dragon Age Inquisition stuck on start screen/Controller Issues

by TempestCVH

Original Post

Re: Dragon Age Inquisition stuck on start screen/Controller Issues

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Xbox One controller was working fine until the patch. After 140 hours, the game is now unplayable.

Message 11 of 18 (2,288 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

360 controller working fine before the patch. Now having the same issue and couldn't play the game cause the PC controls are just unbearable for me.

Message 12 of 18 (2,158 Views)

★★ Novice

What's the word? Still can't play with a controller that worked fine before the patch. Neither a wired 360 nor an Xbox One controller will work.

Message 13 of 18 (2,052 Views)

★★ Novice

Same issue. After that last patch my Dragon Age II Razer Controller no longer functions.

Any ETA on fixing it back?

Is anyone at EA reading these messages?

Please let us know if you are able.

Thanks,

B

Message 14 of 18 (2,047 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same exact issue. I do not have an Xbox 360 gamepad though but it is nonetheless ridiculous that I cannot manage to access the game at least with my keyboard and my mouse. I will try the Notepad ++ solution and see if it works. I really hope EA is doing a patch to fix this.

Message 15 of 18 (1,947 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i have gamepad 360 that i used in older versions of DA, it doesnt work, i paid for the game and the controller doesnt work? what the heck

Message 16 of 18 (1,622 Views)

★★★ Newbie

people are using the xbox 360 controller that is compatible with all pc and does work on all game except dragons age 3.i can play other game with no problem until I try to play dragons age and it does not work

Message 17 of 18 (974 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm four years late to the party. I don't know that anyone can even help me but it's wild to me that after all this time someone can still have issues with this. I had about 41 hours on the game when today I opened it to play and tried to press start like I always have, and it didn't work. I've been using a Logitech gamepad F310. There's nothing else plugged in, no other controller to be interfering. Was my controller just a ticking time bomb? Am I lucky it even worked for the first 41 hours since it's not xbox one or 360?? I'm honestly really new to the gaming scene in general, and bought the gamepad specifically because when I bought DA:I the keyboard controls sucked lol. I'll be really disappointed if this means I have to stop playing the game entirely. It's looking that way though.

Message 18 of 18 (799 Views)