Re: Dragon Age: Inquisition "No longer included in EA Play"?

by EA_Illium

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Dragon Age: Inquisition "No longer included in EA Play"?

★ Novice

I get a conflicting message in my Origin app. When I browse EA Play Store it says that Dragon Age: Inquisition is included with EA Play, but when I check in my library it says that Dragon Age: Inquisition is no "longer included in EA Play". I never received any message about this game being removed from EA Play. 

I was able to download and install the game, and even able to launch it once. But I have not been able to launch it again. After I click on the launch file nothing happens.

I am downloading the game again to see if it works, but clearly there is an error here since the game is supposed to be included and the message that it's not is wrong and should be fixed. 

Message 1 of 6 (1,985 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Closing this issue for now, if you continue to have issue please make a new post letting us know!

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 6 of 6 (1,506 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

Did you ever get a response? I am having the same exact issue.

Message 2 of 6 (1,694 Views)

★★ Novice

I'm having the same issue, and most of the other bioware games fail to fully launch.  Has EA cut their entire customer service?  How much would it cost to at least have a simple roboresponse?

Message 3 of 6 (1,629 Views)

Community Manager

@XhilleXhille @sarahlannister @lemonsquare85 Wanted to confirm if this was still happening for everyone? Which platform do you subscribe to EA Play on?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 4 of 6 (1,625 Views)

Community Manager

Wanted to confirm if this issue is still going on for everyone?

Illium.png

Message 5 of 6 (1,580 Views)

Community Manager

Closing this issue for now, if you continue to have issue please make a new post letting us know!

Illium.png

Message 6 of 6 (1,507 Views)