Re: Dragon Age Inquisition pre order through Amazon code

by anime23

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Dragon Age Inquisition pre order through Amazon code

★★★ Newbie

Anyone else pre-order through Amazon? The pre order code was released this morning but when I redeemed it, it didnt show up in my origin games. I have pre ordered through amazon before without issue...

Message 1 of 8 (785 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★ Novice

Amazon just updated my games library with two product codes. This seems to have fixed the issue, and the game now shows up in my Games Library on Origin. Woot!

Other people should check - I don't know if this was automatic, or happened because I've been in contact with Amazon. 

View in thread

Message 5 of 8 (733 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Novice

According to the Origin rep I spoke to, Amazon's code is only for the pre-order content, not the base game. I suspect Amazon should have given us a second key for the base game. I've emailed them, but it's only been an hour. 

Message 2 of 8 (744 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thanks I will check with Amazon. 

Message 3 of 8 (705 Views)

EA Staff

@siliconspook Please let us know if you hear back from Amazon regarding this. I've been looking into this from my end and we suspect that Amazon would provide the base game code on launch day. But would be nice to have it confirmed!

Message 4 of 8 (702 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Amazon just updated my games library with two product codes. This seems to have fixed the issue, and the game now shows up in my Games Library on Origin. Woot!

Other people should check - I don't know if this was automatic, or happened because I've been in contact with Amazon. 

Message 5 of 8 (734 Views)

EA Staff

@siliconspook Thank you for letting us know Standard smile Hopefully it's just a delay!

Message 6 of 8 (690 Views)

★★ Novice

I also recieved my product key now, probably everyone else did too.

Message 7 of 8 (687 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The second code appeared a couple hours later under video game library. I used it and was able to start downloading the 24GB file lol. Wow what a game! Cant wait

Message 8 of 8 (657 Views)