Re: Dragon Age Inquisition mods not working?

by Drag0ntamer

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Dragon Age Inquisition mods not working?

★★ Novice

Dragon Age Inquisition mods not working? I am using Frosty Mod Manager and have the file path as F:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\Dragon Age Inquisition which is where the game is installed but non of the mods I have imported and applied are working. Anyone have any idea on how I can get mods working?

Message 1 of 4 (19,459 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
Hero

Are you launching the game through Frosty Mod Manager? If I recall correctly, you have to do that every time.

I personally used the now abandoned DAI Tools Suite, which worked fine for me. Maybe you could consider that route if Frosty isn't working and if your mods support DAI Tools Suite.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (19,420 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Hero

Are you launching the game through Frosty Mod Manager? If I recall correctly, you have to do that every time.

I personally used the now abandoned DAI Tools Suite, which worked fine for me. Maybe you could consider that route if Frosty isn't working and if your mods support DAI Tools Suite.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 4 (19,421 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I am launching from the Frosty Mod Manager. I tried DAI Tools Suite but couldn't figure it out. Maybe I will give it another shot. With DAI Mod Manager I can see the mods listed as enabled. But I do not see anywhere to launch the game. I also see no way to import the mods. Do I need to do anything in order to get it to work?

EDIT: NEVERMIND you have to make a mod patch and then it seems to work. Looks like I will be looking for DAITool compatible mods only.

Message 3 of 4 (19,405 Views)

★ Novice

Maybe it's too late, but I'll leave this here. Some of this might help. The third solution worked for me.

https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/10174628-dragon-age-inquisition-mods-not-working/

Message 4 of 4 (15,193 Views)