Re: Dragon Age Inquisition mods not working on current save!

by mcsupersport

Original Post

Dragon Age Inquisition mods not working on current save!

★ Novice

Hello all! I've got a friend who has a problem with some mods in Inquisition. They have installed some mods but they won't show up on their current save but they will show up on a brand new save. So Whats up because mods are supposed to work as soon as there in? Just thought I'd post this here because maybe some of you have dealt with this issue in the past. Hope someone can help.

Message 1 of 2 (824 Views)

Re: Dragon Age Inquisition mods not working on current save!

That actually isn't always the case, some mods require a new game to function, and will depend on the mod in question.  This is by far a better topic of discussion on whatever forum or location the mods were gotten from.  Any meaningful discussion would also require a list of the mods that don't work, where they came from, and how they were installed as each mod will be slightly different depending on what it does, and how it is installed.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 2 of 2 (804 Views)