Dragon Age Inquisition login doesnt work

by WoodStory

Original Post

Dragon Age Inquisition login doesnt work

★ Novice

Hello,

I cannot login to the ea Server when playing Dragon Age Inquisition. I cannot access my DLC's neither.

Dragon Age says i need to login to origin but i am logged in. Nothing helped.

I tried starting the game as admin, compatibility mode, checked the firewall settings.

It is just not working, but only with dragon age inquisition. Last time i played Starwars Battlefront everything was fine.

How do i get my Dragon Age Inquisitions to work? I want to play the dlcs. I also already downloadet them all, but i cannt access them because i need to be online.

More frustrated is that i AM online. DA just doesnt get it.

Message 1 of 3 (783 Views)

Re: Dragon Age Inquisition login doesnt work

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

@WoodStory Have you tried logging in through the game? Are you starting the game through Origin or something else? Have you tried starting it through Origin?

Message 2 of 3 (771 Views)

Re: Dragon Age Inquisition login doesnt work

Hero

@WoodStory The Dragon Age servers are completely separate to those of other games (such as Battlefront), so being able to connect to one doesn't mean you'll be able to connect to another, unfortunately. However, you are not getting the normal message for being unable to connect to the servers (it normally doesn't think you're not logged in to Origin).

So when you click 'log in' within the game, it says you need to be logged in to Origin, before asking for your username or password? You need to use the same account for both programs, so if you try to log in with a different account than you're logged in to on Origin, that could cause problems.

Just to make sure, do you have any other firewall or antivirus program which could be preventing the game from properly communicating with the internet? Try adding the game to the exception/allow list of all your firewall, antivirus or antimalware programs. 

VPNs or proxies could also cause issues, so if you're using one of those, try disabling it and see if that helps.

Just to rule it out as the cause, you might want to try uninstalling Origin, downloading the most recent version here (that may take you to the Australian site, sorry) and reinstalling it. Your games and saves will be fine.

If you're still having problems, come back and let us know. Standard smile

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If a post solves your issue, please mark it as solved, it may help others with the same issue in future. Standard smile

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 3 of 3 (761 Views)