Dragon Age: Inquisition is still processing...

by Cipyaar

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Dragon Age: Inquisition is still processing...

★★★★★ Newbie

Hello everyone, I'm having a hell of a time with origin at the moment. I ordered Dragon Age on the 13th and it never processed, I reloaded games, restarted origin and logged on and off again, but nothing worked. I asked the live chat and all they did is give me a 15 percent discount. I asked live chat a second time today and they said the order had not worked and my card was to fault (I've used the card since and it works) so I got a refund and baught the game again in the hopes that it would now work. It didn't. My new order is once again on processing and I'm getting quite annoyed with the state of Origin. I only want to give you my money, but the client has other ideas I suppose.

Message 1 of 2 (411 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Dragon Age: Inquisition is still processing...

★ Apprentice

I had the same issue.  I'd bought Sims4 not too long ago, so the card information was good.  For some reason though, my name field was blank under billing and shipping information.  I fixed this, had EA cancel my order, and bought it again.  This worked for me.  Hope you figure it out so you don't miss out on release day!

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (393 Views)

All Replies

Re: Dragon Age: Inquisition is still processing...

★ Apprentice

I had the same issue.  I'd bought Sims4 not too long ago, so the card information was good.  For some reason though, my name field was blank under billing and shipping information.  I fixed this, had EA cancel my order, and bought it again.  This worked for me.  Hope you figure it out so you don't miss out on release day!

Message 2 of 2 (394 Views)