Re: Dragon Age: Inquisition is still processing...

by eirenliel

Original Post

Dragon Age: Inquisition is still processing...

★★★★★ Newbie

Hello everyone, I'm having a hell of a time with origin at the moment. I ordered Dragon Age on the 13th and it never processed, I reloaded games, restarted origin and logged on and off again, but nothing worked. I asked the live chat and all they did is give me a 15 percent discount. I asked live chat a second time today and they said the order had not worked and my card was to fault (I've used the card since and it works) so I got a refund and baught the game again in the hopes that it would now work. It didn't. My new order is once again on processing and I'm getting quite annoyed with the state of Origin. I only want to give you my money, but the client has other ideas I suppose.

Message 1 of 4 (379 Views)

★★★ Novice

Exact same issue here - I paid for the game 4 days ago with my debit card and the game appeared in my Origin games list.

The preload time comes and it doesn't show the preload option so I contact EA Support who advised my payment was still being processed. He recommended we cancel the order and submit a new one. He also gave me a 15% discount code on a future purchase.

I submitted a new order, this time paying with paypal (the code he gave me isn't valid for DA:I booooooo) and paypal show the payment as being made but the order is still processing in my Order History tab.

I'm unsure what's going on - there's plenty of funds in my account.

Message 2 of 4 (331 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Yeah their system is bugged, I bought another game from them a little while ago so there is nothing wrong on my end, and for some reason they won't process this one. 

Message 3 of 4 (304 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I payed for the game 7 (SEVEN!) month ago. It is still processing and i am very nervous. I will complain if i cant play at release time Frown

Message 4 of 4 (278 Views)