Re: Dragon Age Inquisition - inability to download DLC bundle

by Leora85

Original Post

Dragon Age Inquisition - inability to download DLC bundle

★★ Newbie

Hello, I just purchased the Dragon Age Inquisition DLC bundle (with the Jaws of Hakkon, The Descent, and Tresspasser) for PC.   Upon purchasing from Origin online, a screen appeared which listed these three packages along with a download button.  Upon clicking on the Jaws of Hakkon, the screen changed and permitted me to download that package.  This downloaded and installed successfully.  However, I can no longer access the screen to download the other packages (Descent/Tresspasser). Going into my Origin account, there are no options to download (it simply says the DLC bundle is unlocked).   I am frustrated because there is no direct way to contact Origin online for tech support...going through the assessment process, it simply refers me to access the community.  Any guidance here would be greatly appreciated.  

Message 1 of 2 (424 Views)

Re: Dragon Age Inquisition - inability to download DLC bundle

Hero

@jsgamer111 What shows up when you click on 'extra content' for the game in Origin? It should bring up a list of all available content.

origin.JPG

Any item you own that isn't installed *should* have a Download button (if installed or not owned, it should say Details instead, I think). However, I'm not sure how it works with the DLC bundle, as that wasn't around when I got the DLC. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If a post solves your issue, please mark it as solved, it may help others with the same issue in future. Standard smile

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 2 (382 Views)